We meet again

I was finally here in America! Coming out of the airport brought me joy, like seriously. I thought I would die!

Looking around to find at least the bus of my college school, seems to me it haven't arrived yet. Waiting as long as I could a stranger came in front of me, "Ms. Phox?" He asked me as I stood up.

"That would be me." I said and he nodded, "Please follow me." I do not follow people I don't know, so I didn't follow. He turned to look at me with an eye brows raised.

"I expect you to follow me Ms. Phox." He said as he went back next to me. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" He looked at me and smiled. "I'm Stanford University's personal driver, I'm sorry for not informing you earlier as possible Ms. Phox."

I felt dumb. I nodded and dragged my luggage and things with me, seeing me dragging them he shook his head. "What?" I said with a questioned look. "You don't have to carry your luggage, there will be somebody else who would do so." I gulped and nodded anyways.

estúpido.

I brought my personal bag which held my extra shirt, my credit card (Yes, my credit card, my parents are rich, but not as rich as the people around, we like to keep it simple.), my Iphone, passport,  and Ipod.

I went to walk over to where this stranger was taking me, it's weird because he's leading me far away from the airport, I felt uncomfortable.

Right before I could think of backing out there came a small parking lot, It held different cars, small once, big once, even taxi's we're held on, but something caught my eyes, who in the world would park a limousine here?

To my IQ it was the so called car that I'm riding to head to the University, yes, a limosine to go to Standford University, what would you expect? It is after all the 5th richest school in America! Yes people, the 5th richest, yes I know, I'm that bad-butt to choose Standford, I just felt that it would be better staying there, it looks fancy, and I bet it'll feel like home too.

"Here, Ms. Phox." the driver said to me and I nodded and head in, he started driving as I started dozing off myself looking at the window side of the car. This is it, after 4 years I'll be having working on my own, well this is life Liatris.

----

"Yes Mum, I know I'm alright, I'm already here in the University alright?" I said driving to Standford University's opened gates. "Alright honey, you take care of yourself alright? Call me or your father if you need us okay?" my mum said with a hint of concern in her tone.

I chuckled," Okay mum, I know." I said smiling as I tried to find a good parking spot in the University. "Just remember your father and I loves you." She said. I laughed a little. "Mum, C'mon, I'm not a kid anymore, I have to go now alright? I love you both."

"I love you too honey, take care alright?" She said and I smiled. " Alright mum."

I went of my BMW car as I looked around. Right then I could see a girl having trouble carrying her luggages' up the stairs, so I did what a gentle man would do, help her out.

Before I could even reach her, she fell of the stairs and some students did a slight giggle and didn't bother to help her.

"Hey, let me help yo...."Before I could proceed she looked at me with wide eyes, as well as I did. She... I met her before, but I could get to which part of my life I've met her, she just seemed so familiar, but where?

Her beautiful green eyes was the most adorable thing I've ever seen, and her hair brown as hazel, wait what? What's wrong with me?

estúpido

Everything came hitting on my head, she was the girl who got hit on the head by my iphone, who rushed out of my cousin's mart before I could even get to know her name.

"YOU!" We said in unison. Shocked by the person in front of me, I could remember clearly now. I blinked several times before I came back to reality, I didn't say a word, I was speechless.

I gave my hand out a sign for help, her face beamed red and I chuckled at that matter.

----

It gave me goose bumps when I held my hand out to reach for him, "Umm, Thanks." I said still feeling really hot, like having fever, geez what's wrong with me?

 "We've meet again huh?" He said with a smile, Oh I remember him well, very very well, that freaking guy who would throw his freaking phone on my head, now this left me pissed.

I grabbed all three of my luggages' carrying them all at once and tried bringing them again with the same process, by then, he grabbed one of my luggage I was holding on to, "What do you want?" I said with a groan.

He didn't bother looking at me, he carried two of my big luggages' and lead it upstairs, what is wrong with him? 

"Hmm, I don't know who you are but, can I have my luggages' back?" I said sounded annoyed, he didn't give me any expression but just smiled at me and asked, "What's your room number?" being completely dumb, he ignored my comment.

estúpido.

----

 You don't say, she's completely annoyed with me huh? She finally gave up and handed me her room number, tell me about it, it was huge, what do I expect? I am in a rich school aren't I?

"Here you go!" I said giving her a smile, she didn't look happy at all, I guess she's really pissed at me huh.

I put her luggage inside of her room, it seems that her roommate isn't here either, I look back at her and smiled, but she just kept giving me glares.

"Okay, if this is about the Iphone, all I could say is, I'm really really sorry, I didn't mean to, I mean, James.... he's a jerk but a good friend of mine, and you see... I...." I stopped dead panned as she cut me out. "Stop! My gosh, you can't even listen to me, and now you're all like I'm sorry this, I'm sorry that, you don't make sense at all!" she said shouting at me.

British?

She sounded like one, "Oh, are you British?" I asked dumb fully.

I smirked when she went all red because maybe I didn't give her the right answer she was looking for. "You bastard, get out!" she said pointing at the door.

"What? I helped you out and now you're letting me out?" I asked her, and she just kept glaring. "Alright, alright, hold your horses mate, I'll be out now." I said as I walked slowly out the door.

She rolled her eyes and said. "Out, Now!" Ohh, I'm scared. "Ouch, I helped you! And now you're letting me out? Cruel, at least give me a smile before I leave." she sighed and fake smiled, "Please, leave." she said showing me where the door is.

I was near at the door until she pushed me all the way out, strong woman I see, I was about to turn until the door was closed, how amazing, being shut down by a girl, nice one Naten.

I walked slowly going down the stairs, I stopped completely frozen.

"Urgh! Of all things, WHY forget to ask her NAME!!" I said being pissed about myself.

Great job Naten.

estúpido.

----

Now the dropping-iphone-guy left, time to clean things up, don't get me wrong, I maybe rich but I am also responsible and I like cleaning my own mess then someone having to do it for me, it gives me more exercise.

Well, life is life Liatris....

---

So, what do you guys think so far?

Please Vote, Comment and Fan

Claudette and Vanessa x