Chapter 2

We are going to go back a few months before you met him.

You are the daughter of some local heroes. Your mother has a quirk similar to Present Mic's, where she can use her voice to paralyze someone. Your fathers quirk allows him to manipulate water. When you combine those with a little 'spice' you get your quirk which was explained in the chapter before this. You work for the Pro hero known as Midnight.

It was a just a regular Friday and you planned to stuff your face with snacks and watch Netflix. It was about 5pm when you got a text from one of your coworkers.

________________________________
Y/N!

What now?

Soooo, me and a few coworkers decided to go to go see [fav band]
Me knowing how much you love them I got you a ticket too!

I would love to go but I didn't really plan on leaving the house tonight...

PLEASE!! I ALREADY BOUGHT THE TICKET!!

Fine🙄

AHHH! Make sure to wear something sexy😏 cause WE ARE GOING TO THE CLUB AFTER and we all know you haven't gotten laid since you know who..

Got it. What time are you coming?

7pm!

Ok! Bye

Byeeeeee:)
________________________________

You decided to wear your hair down with light makeup and a tight black dress with heels.

You guys reached the concert and it was packed! There were people everywhere jumping around in the crowd

You guys reached the concert and it was packed! There were people everywhere jumping around in the crowd. After you reached the others, you told them you were going to the bathroom.

While you tried walking around,but you got knocked into a girl who had her blonde hair tied up in two buns. She had the biggest grin on her face but it looked kinda creepy to you.

She offered her hand out and of course you took it. You walked away, but felt her eyes still staring at you. You just decide to ignore it and go to the bathroom.

?? POV

I felt someone hit against me and I turned around to see this cute girl on the ground. I smiled at her and offered her my hand. She looked at me for a few seconds but eventually took it. She left and my eyes longed with her examining her curves. 'He will love her'

I decided to follow her around at the concert to see what she would do. Once it was over I saw
her with a group of people about to leave, so I decided to follow them and see where they were going. (stalker😒)

They ended up going to the new club named
'La Camelot'. OMG! This was the club he said he was gonna go to tonight. I have to show her to him!

Your POV

Once we left the concert we headed to this new club that opened up a few a days ago. When we walked in it smelled like liquor and cigars. I started to zone out into the crowd looking at how many people were there. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me over to one of the booths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I promise it will get better and longer!