Chapter 1

*This chapter is in the future the next chapter will start from the beginning.*

You just got home from a successful heist with Toga. You were walking towards the kitchen with a large smile plastered across your face. You were about to make some ramen when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

Dabi spins you around and whispers "why so excited?" in a husky tone leaving shivers down your spine. •shiver me timbers•

"Toga and I stole 100k on our heist today!" you said happily. he says "congrats babygirl" "I think my princess deserves a reward" with a smirk on his face.

Warning: Smut

Your POV
Oh boy, this isn't gonna end well for me. *You remembered what happened the last and you couldn't walk for almost a week*

You start blushing making you look like a tomato. (shiiii- so would i) He starts kissing you aggressively and of course you kiss back. He picks you up and takes you to your bedroom. When you come in he throws you on the bed and gets on top of you. He pulls off your shirt leaving dark purple hickeys on your chest and stomach. You softly moan and he says "mmh that's music to my ears." He goes back to kissing your neck, but you can feel his finger rubbing your wet panties. All of a sudden you feel 2 fingers slide into your clit and you moan loudly.

He starts going faster causing more moans to slip out. He stops and hovers over you causing you to feel his hard cock through his boxers rub against your privates. You pull down the boxers and just stare at how big it is. You thought "I'm actually going to die today and I haven't even gone to Paris yet." Once again he says "last time I checked it was 10 inches" in a husky tone. Your jaw drops as your amazed that it could be that big.

As you start rubbing his cock, you could feel it growing in your hands. You said "I'm not gonna make it" under your breath. "What was that babygirl?" he said. "Aw baby don't be scared, you managed to make it last time" he said with a smirk. *You rolled your eyes* He yelled "don't fucking roll your eyes at me or you'll regret it!" you rolled your eyes again knowing deep down you're going to regret it.

He shoved it in causing you to moan VERY loud. He chuckles and whispers "does it hurt baby? I've only put half of it in." You were shocked. He put the rest in and you wince in pain. He's goes in and out for awhile, but you tell him stop. He asks what's wrong and you say "I wanna ride it." He smirked and flipped you ever so that you were straddling him. You start going slow but you faster as you see him groaning. He says "fuckkkk baby" as you can feel a warm liquid in you. You start blushing and he pulls you down and kisses your forehead. "One more round?" he asked. You nod as he flips you back over so that he's on top. He starts going extremely fast making you moan several.

You can feel yourself about to cum so you try and tell him but all that came out was you stuttering. He already knew what you were trying to say but he told you not to do it yet because he wanted you guys to cum together. He then hit one of your spots and you had to do it. He started cursing under his breath and all of sudden you feel your thigh starting to heat up. He was burning you. "This is what happens when you don't listen" he said in an annoyed tone. A tear rolled down your face as it left a red hand mark on your leg. He shrugs and says it's your fault. He continues to pound you and and you say "i-i'm about...to c-cum.""Me too just wait a little bit longer." he says grunting. He pulls out and you both cum. He goes to the bathroom and turns on the bath leaving you on the bed shaking. He comes back and picks you up and takes you to the bathroom. He sits you down in the tub and he sits behind you so that you can lay back on him.

"You did good baby, but I'm still mad you didn't listen." he said calmly. You say " I'm sorry I'll listen next time." He kisses your neck and starts to wash you. He cleans him self then he picks you up and gets out. He puts on some sweatpants
and he puts one of his hoodies on you. You both get in bed and he whispers "good night princess" as he pulls you closer to him.

________________________________
I know this sucks but it will get better!
830 words
____________________________