The Love Hate Relationship

The day was February 8th, 2015. Barack had lived through more February 8ths than he'd like to admit. However, this one was more than anything he had ever hoped for in his wildest dreams. His wildest hopes and fantasies fell away as quickly as Putin had grown hard. His old kinks and passions and daydreams had been replaced with realities, more than he had ever imagined.

Vladimir dropped to the floor and quickly wrapped an arm around Joe while smirking at Barack.
"What? Didn't expect me to have a wild side?" He breathed as Joe began to stroke his monster cock.
Obama gave a wheezy laugh and replied, "that makes two of us."
Putin chuckled playfully but soon became serious. "I don't care who was the dominant before. It's mine turn."

He stood up as quickly as he had came down and grabbed Joe with him. He led the Vice President over to the room's chic smooth oak desk and bent him down over it, running a hand down his spine quickly but lightly. Joe shivered with the anticipation of what was to come. Putin ran a hand over his 30 inch meat stick and plugged it into the beautiful man-cave of America's second in command. Biden gasped and grimaced as the organ filled parts of himself he didn't know were there. It was a new, clean feeling. One of completeness. Joe smiled and looked at Putin, slipping it in and out with the kindness one would give a child, but the sexual fury of a volcano erupting for the first time. Joe spoke, a soft whisper in the steam and heat.
"It seems my body was made to please yours." Putin paid him no notice, instead going faster and faster, caring only about his own needs, not caring how loud Joe was yelling or how he was feeling. He heard hot, deep breaths coming from his right side and saw Barack trying to refrain from reaching his climax. He knew the fun couldn't end just yet.
Putin released himself from Joe. Without the support, Biden feel into a pile of fatigue and sexual satisfaction. Putin turned over to Obama.
"It's your turn now."
"I've waited all my life for this."
"Let's just call this...payback."
"Payback? For what?" Obama was confused and upset.
"Russia tried so, so hard to make it to the moon. We worked so hard. And you, you guys snuck into a hecking movie theater and filmed the 'moon landing'. You made us look like a joke and that's not something I'll forget anytime soon. "
Barack had things to say, yes. He had arguments for why they had faked the landing, but he was too turned on by the fire and heat in Putin's voice that he couldn't speak. He opened his mouth as a small, devastated croak snuck out. It was all he could do not to cum right there and then.

Putin roughly shoved Barack to the ground and inserted his monster cock without any foreplay. Obama was shocked, but not turned off in any way. With all the heat in his voice, America's leader thought that the dominant figure would be hot. But no, he was as cold as the war.
All the blood in his dick had not warmed his heart, nor his mind in any way, shape, or form.

Putin motioned for Joe to come over and lined them up side by side, ass to ass, for easy and quick access. He shoved his anaconda on between each set of buns, going faster and faster until he let out the scream of a thousand ghouls. He was finished, and he was back to business.

He quickly got dressed and smiled at the two men, still a pile of relief and pleasure on the floor, not able to think about anything than the strong orgasm he had given them. Putin smiled and turned to them as he said, "by the way, that wasn't punishment enough for the moon landing scandal. I'll be calling up your wives to tell them about this. Good luck."