First Term

Obama wasted no time in undoing his belt and slipping off his pants. Joe could only watch as the man he had been fantasizing about for years undressed for him. 

Joe reached out and stroked the 10 inch long organ in front of him. It was bigger than America's debt! He ran his wrinkled hand around the shaft before paying special attention to the balls. He rubbed them until Obama was begging him to keep going. He immediately stopped and smirked in his superior's face. 

"You really couldn't do it alone, could you. Two parties are always better than one."

"Yes but our American 2 party system isn't currently working out for our country's needs. We should implement a more widespread party system to make sure everyone gets proper representation."

"You're an intelligent guy."

"Honestly I think we faked the moon landing." 

At this Obama lay down on the couch to let Joe take over. His mouth that was usually used for making impressive addresses and shocking the country was now used to make Barack feel things he never had felt with Michelle before. I guess he knew what a penis liked, having one.

"JOE!!" Obama shot straight up as Biden moved his skilled mouth to the balls. He had never felt anything like this, this kind of unending happiness, not even when he was first elected. This wasn't comparable to anything in the real world because it couldn't be real. This pleasure wasn't imaginable.

Biden smirked and sat up right at Obama was on the edge of a climax.
"We can't let the fun end now, can we?"

Barack could barely nod, his energy seeping out of his penis where Joe had worked his magic. He sat still for a moment before turning dominant and ready for his finish. He grabbed his belt off the floor next to him and wrapped it around Joe's neck as he tore of his navy blue suit. Clothes didn't have any value in this arena. He threw Joe on the ground and choked him for a little bit as he whispered in his ear, "there's a reason I'm in charge."

Obama slipped his erect flesh sword into Biden's tight ass. A gasp escaped Joe.

"How can something be so painful while being so fantastic? It hurts more than a grand jury letting a man go after killing an innocent black man!"

"No it doesn't. That was a shame of our nation."

They stopped their sex for a moment to reflect on the wrongdoings that day in Ferguson. Because any fucking they were doing wasn't as intense as how the police are fucking things up.

Obama then went back to plowing the Vice President's asshole. With Michelle he always had to be submissive, but now he took control. He hit Joe and yelled at him, choked him with his belt. Joe screamed and cried and gasped out of the incredible amount of pleasure this man could make out of pain. With each thrust of Barack's hips, Biden would gasp a little louder and stroke his penis a little harder and faster.

They were both just at climax when the door opened and in walked a new man.

Obama sat up and quickly readjusted himself, ready to pay whoever saw them to not tell the media. Joe ran and hid under the desk he had previously thrown aside.

Barack slowly raised his eyes to meet those of the stranger.
"I can explain, sir."

"I think I can see what's going on. You're screwing your assistant instead of doing work for this country."

"It was only a short break, I'll be back to working straight after."

"I guess we could all use a break." The man's eyes drifted to the president's naked figure as his own erection popped up. "I'll tell you what. I won't tell anyone if I can join."

"You want in with us?"

"Yeah. It won't take too long. Russia can run itself for a little while."
Putin smirked and began to remove his pants.