I Love you...

Izuku had gotten up but it was a Monday. He got up and got ready and headed to school. Everyone was there and as he entered the class he saw Momo connecting eyes with him. So he sat down in his seat and then the class went silent as Aizawa entered the room. "Alright problem children today you will be assigned to a partner for today and your assignment is that you get to design your own partners hero costume and you will have a choice if you want it to be made of not so you will get ideas from one another." Aizawa explained to the whole class. " This is going to be awesome!!!" Kirishima said.

" So if I call you I will tell you who you will be partnered up with and don't tell me any excuses just stick with that person."

"Kirishima and Bakugou"

"Asui and Mineta"

"Kaminari and Mina"

"Jirou and Sato"

"Lida and Uraraka"

"Shoto and Sero"

"Hagakure and Ojiro"

"Yuga and Kouji"

"Shouji and Tokoyami"

"Izuku and Momo"

As the both of them heard their names the whole class was shocked that it was a coincidence. "Lucky Deku he got to be with the HOTTEST GIRL!!!!" Mineta said. The day went by and all the students went to their dorms. All the students realized that they had to do their homework for Aizawa so they all paired up with their assigned partners. " I cant believe I got you shitty hair!" Bakugou yelling at Kirishima. "Hey Izuku umm should we go to yours or mines?" Momo said while blushing. "U-Uhh lets go to mines!" Izuku replied shyly. They got into Izukus room and got to work. They were both actually having a good time designing each other's costume because they already knew what their quirks were.

" Alright Izuku hopefully you'll wear this!" Momo said while showing Izuku her costume design. ( Ignore Bakugou just focus on Izuku."

She then showed her design to Izuku but she knew that Izuku wouldn't like it or so she thought

She then showed her design to Izuku but she knew that Izuku wouldn't like it or so she thought. "ITS GREAT or should I say PERFECT, I am definitely wearing this!" Izuku said excitedly. " Really you think it's great?" Momo said questioning him. He then starts to nod. But he also forgot to show his design for her so he showed it and then her face brightened up. (This is her outfit)

"Wow this is amazing Izu" Momo said

"Wow this is amazing Izu" Momo said. Izuku then blushed a bit. Hey Mo-

He then was cut by Momo kissing him. She then lets go and said "I love you Izuku." He then looked at her with shock and kissed back.

Izuku then started to kiss her and she was on the bed now. She then starts to pull Izuku with her and starts kissing him passionately. Izuku then takes off his shirt showing his Six Packs. They start kissing more and more. "Should we do this?" Izuku asks Momo. "Yes now stop talking." Momo says in a seductive tone. They both start kissing and into the night they made love.

-The Morning-

Izuku wakes up seeing himself next to Momo. He then felt like he had weights on his hips or something. He then looked down and found himself naked like completely naked. "Hey babe it's time to clean up and get ready for school." She quickly got up and they started to clean up. They both got in the shower and started kissing but they were also cleaning up themselves. As they got out the shower and Momo said to Izuku while wrapping her arms around his neck "Should we tell everyone we're a thing yet?" Izuku then replied with "Sure but let's keep it a secret for a while."

-In Class-

Momo and Izuku arrived at class and they both sat down at their seats like normal person but Izuku and Momo gave their smiles to each other for a bit but some people recognized it but just ignored it. "Hey Yao I've been worried what happen you weren't in your dorm." Jirou said in a worried tone. "Oh I fell asleep and Izuku put me in his bed and slept on the ground." Momo said while trying not to give them a hint that she was lying. Jirou then nodded and went back to her desk. Aizawa then walked into the classroom and said "Alright problem children come put your designs into the basket if you did your work but I will also have another basket for you to put it in if you want that design for your hero costumes.

Izuku then grabbed his paper and put it into the basket that can be made into a hero costume and so did Momo as well.

-3 more days later-

Momo and Izuku were making out in Izukus dorm. Izuku then was cut off by Momo saying "Hey Izuku I think it's time that we tell them about us." Izuku then said "Ok if you feel like telling the rest of the class then we can right now." They then got out of Izukus dorm but they were holding hands as they exit out of the dorm. All of the class were in the common room and Bakugou looked at the two but weren't surprised by it since he knew that Izuku had feelings for Momo. "Hey guys we will like to get your attention to us." Izuku said getting the whole classes attention when they saw Momo and Izuku holding hands. "Yo what's all this about?" Jirou added. "We are dating!" Momo said getttjng shock faces instead of Bakugou, Uraraka, and Mina. "Finally you nerd." Bakugou said to Izuku.

"Wow that's so manly of you to get a girlfriend out of all of us Midoriya!" Kirishima said to Izuku. "Hey that's no fair Deku gets a girlfriend before all of us especially getting one of the hottest girls in the class!" Mineta said while whining because he lost his chance getting to Momo. All of they guys were congratulating Izuku while the rest of the girls gave a questioned look to Momo on why she picked Izuku to be her boyfriend. "Hmm Yao I always thought you and Shoto would be a couple but you and Izuku K did not see that happening." Jirou said to Momo. "Yeah why Midoriya?" Asui questioned Momo. "It's because Shoto never came up to me with love but Izuku was different he never wanted me because my body but because of me that's all he didn't judge me on how I looked but what was on the inside that's why I love him."

-Alright guys that's it for the chapter hope you guys enjoyed so stay tuned for the chapter that is going to come out see yaaa!!-