17

"For now on, M/n will be living here! He doesn't deserved to be here!"

"Mom!"

"Dad!"

"M/n!"

I watched in the side lines as my siblings were pushed inside their house while I was left in the backyard with only a house that it's fitted for dogs.

How crucial, why, why am I the only one treated this way? My ruby orbs stared down to the bowl of emptiness as I wait for food to be given for my small vunerable body of mine.

I closed my eyes as I feel the cold during my lonely days, a hand pat my head as I flutter my eyes open meeting those pair of ruby orbs that I possessed. Kasumi smiled warmly "How was your sleep otōto?"  My eyes rounded as I remained still.

"Why haven't you been out lately? Aren't you making friends?" Right... This is just an memory, my eyes soften as it became emotionless along with my expression, Kasumi frowned "N/n?" I looked up our eyes meeting.

As I then smiled "Neesan is my only friend."

M/n then flutter his eyes open and was met with familiar yellow eyes and red irises "M/n! You're awake!" Kyojurou cried happily tears pouring down like waterfalls "How... Long... Was I out...?" He hoarsely asked, throat so dry his words came out a bit broken.

"It's been 3 weeks, your siblings were worried but don't be worry about them they got their estate fixed! And also, were back to the corps and we're in the butterfly estate." He then pulled out a pile of papers from the drawer and smiled "Your siblings also had sent these." M/n stared his eyes slowly widening before they soften a small smile gracing in his lips "M/n?"

Kyojurou looked at his lover worryingly before he saw tears pouring down his eyes along with a broken smile "Kyo..." It was his first time seeing M/n broke down, it wasn't like him. Kyojurou smiled sadly as he engulfed his beloved for a hug, he didn't cared if his shirt were to be stained by tears as long as he have M/n everything's okay.

M/n cried in his arms as minutes passed the grey haired boy fell asleep, leaving Kyojurou again with nothing but silence as Kyojurou admired the serene face of his lover as it slumbers, Kyojurou grasped M/n's soft long hands, giving it a squeeze a memory playing back in his mind.

"M/n..." He called, leaning in as he kissed those lips that he can only capture, he then departs a sad smile grace upon his face as he caressed M/b's soft face "I love you, N/n."  The next morning M/n was being fed by Kyojurou when the Kamado squad brag in especially Inosuke, challenging the blaze hashira for one versus one, which M/n kindly decline. Well, he agreed.

Inosuke huffed as he removed his damped boar mask from all that splashing medicine that was thrown in his face, Zenitsu laughed along with Kyojurou which whom of course watched. Tanjiro smiled warmly as he cheered for Inosuke, taking admiration from the blaze hashira as well.

"Etto... L/n-san, I noticed you're not wearing your mask." Tanjiro queried as he stared into M/n's ruby orbs, taking a liking over those pools, M/n rounded his eyes before they soften a memory flashing back "It broke during my last mission." Tanjiro hummed as he soon left with this friends.

"Kamado is such a nice boy! Don't you think, M/n?" Kyojurou smiled hugging M/n by the waist as he was motioned to sat on his lover's lap "Uhm..." M/n utter as he placed soft kisses on Kyojurou's neck, earning a shudder and soft whimpers from his beloved.

"M/n were not in our estate..." Kyojurou muttered as he quietly moaned into M/n's ears when he felt his cold hands ran down to his chest, caressing his muscles "Then keep quiet if you don't want them to find out." M/n captured his lips as he ran his fingers on Kyojurou's undergarments, pulling out his lover's and his dicks.

"M/n..." Kyojurou moaned as he felt his dick and M/b's were pumped by his lover, M/n groaned "Kyo..." as he placed Kyojurou's hands around his dick allowing the retired flame pillar to entertain him.

Kyojurou leaned down as he licked M/n's dick while pumping it with his hands which he earned a few groans and moans from the blaze hashira, Kyojurou then took it all in, pumping his head up and down while his tongue kept licking it.

"Arghh, Kyo..." M/n grabbed hold of Kyojurou's head as his hand cover his mouth as moans escape his lips "I'm coming..." As said M/n removed Kyojurou's head from his dick as white cum spurt out, some landing on his lover's face.

"Ah! So-rry..." m/n blushed as he watches Kyojurou licked his cum and swallow it "delicious" next thing Kyojurou knew he was thrown in bed as he felt M/n ram himself inside him, before he could moan out loud M/n shut him up with a kiss as he kept thrusting deep.

He moans as M/n hits the right spot repeatedly "M/n aahh, I'm gonna..." M/n grunts as he picked up the pace, and shot all in deep, some were leaking out as he pulled his dick out. He bend down holding both Kyojurou's legs and began to lick Kyojurou's hole clean.

"Aahh, M/n..." Kyojurou trembles as he felt M/b's tongue enter, wobbling inside him. It felt so good, his insides feel hot from the shots M/n gave, his eyes rolling in the back of his head as he whimpered when he came again "You're delicious." M/n smirked as he kissed Kyojurou, wiping his drool and tears, "m/n I love you." Kyojurou confessed as he wrapped himself close to his lover, M/n smiled warmly, wrapping his arms around Kyojurou's waist pulling him closer.

"I love you too, Kyojurou."