Part One Yall

"Ok mom I'll meet you at Taft in 2 minutes." I said hanging up and walking across the field with Julie, the greatest friend in the entire world.
"So how's volleyball?" She asked.
"It's goin good... but I have so much homework like it's not even funny."
"Yeah, same here." She said texting her mom saying she would be to taft soon. While walking to my mom's car I texted Liam.
Avery💓: Hayy
Liam💘: Hi Johnson😜
Avery💓: You goin to the bball game tomorrow?
Liam💘: If you want me toooo😉

Julie looked over my shoulder and smirked.
"Oooo."
"Shut up." I nudged her in the shoulder.
"When are you guys gonna finally start dating?"
"I don't know..." I said. But the thing was, is that it was harder than she thought. She doesnt know that I like Matt... Everyday I have to ask me the same question. Matt or Liam?! Ugg, they are just soo damnn cutee.

I open the door to my mom's car and say goodbye to Julie. She waves and we drive away.
"How was school." My mom asked like always.
"Good." I respond like every other kid does.
"Ooo Avery that's a cute boy." She points out of her OPEN window at a senior.
"Mooommmm shut up. I think I'm taller than him anyway." I groan, obviously embarrassed.
"So go home, get ready for volleyball, have a snack, then were leaving." She says turning on the Drake radio on pandora.
"K." I say like I do everyday I have volleyball and put on my backpack as I struggle to get out of my mom's small car. Did I mention I'm 6 feet? Yep, and I'm only a junior in high school. I get it from my dad. As I walk in the door I take off my vans and open the fridge to get a zbar and fill up a bottle of water. I quickly run into my room, yank on my city beach tshirt, slip on some vball shorts, and pull on my kneepads.
"Avery are you ready?" My mom yells from across the house. Yep, I only get about 5 minutes to get ready for vball and then leave.
"Yeah, just one sec!" I run out of my room saying goodbye to Luis and Paris, my adorable dogs then grabbing my vball bag and leave. While driving to vball in the car I tie my sneakers and belt out the lyrics to Paranoid. Right when I adjust my lulu lemon headband... well... Claire's headband... my phons buzzes.
"Oo!! I have friends?!" I laugh at my own joke as I check my imessage.
Matt💜: Hey Averyyy how r u? (:
Avery😍: Hey Matt!! I'm doin good! Headin to vball. Hbu?
Matt💜: I'm doin great now that I get to talk to you!!
Avery😍: aww ur soo sweet!!😘
Matt💜: So hey umm... do u wanna umm maybe come to my bball game tmrw after school? it would mean a lot to me.
Shoot... Idk if I should... I'm probably going to it with Liam... what if he thinks that i dont like him??
Avery😍: Uhh im not sure if i hav vball or not. can i let u know later?
i feel so bad for lying to him. hes so sweet. And kind... And nice... He's just an amazing person. And his name? Ahh its perfect. Matt Lanter. My heart melts every time I hear it. While deep in thought, my phone buzzes again.
Matt💜: Sure, anything that will make you happy😉
He's soo sweet ahhh😍😍 I should just pick Matt... I'm gonna do it.
Avery😍: Hey, just heard I don't have any vball tmrw!! I'll be there!!☺️
Matt💜: Thanks so much Avery!! I can't wait! Hey um do u maybe wanna go to sweet retreat after the game? thought that might be kinda fun...
Avery😍: umm kinda depends on how much homework I have. But if i can, of corse!!
Matt💜: great! see u tmrw!
Avery😍: Bye Matt!😊😊

Matt Lanter😍😍😍