Im back with part 6!!

As Liam and I go in for another kiss, I think about what has happened today. I still like Matt... but Liam is making me feel so loved and important. I love Liam. He loves me back. Liam and I are still kissing, and it's kinda turning into a make out session until my phone buses. I pull out of the kiss.
"Ugg, sorry." I say, kind of ruining the moment. I look at my lit up screen to see a text message from Matt.
Matt💜: Hey Avery I'm bored
Are you freaking kidding me. Maaattt, I groan inside my head and slip my phone back into my back pocket, ignoring the text. I look up to see Liam looking at me with puppy eyes. Oh no, did he see the text? He still looked a little upset.
"Why is Matt texting you?" He asks.
"Don't worry about it. Honestly, he's just a friend." I say truthfully from the heart.
"It didn't look that way just a few minutes ago." He said stubbornly.
"Liam, calm down. I love you, ok? Matt and I are friends, and it's going to stay like that. I promise." I look him straight in the eyes.
"Ok." He sighs, closing his eyes. There still seemed to be something bothering him. What was it? I look back to see Taylor sitting on the curb looking on his phone and Julie awkwardly standing on the concrete, staring at a squirrel up on the tree or something like that. My phone suddenly then buzzed again. Oh my god, I forgot that if I ignore a text message, it goes off again 2 minutes later. I grit my teeth and scrunch my eyes shut.
"Sorry." I mumble quietly. No response.
"Hey, I have to go finish my homework. But I'll talk to you tomorrow, k?" I say hopping up from where i was sitting.
"No problem. Still coming to my game tomorrow, right babe?" He smirked, standing up with me.
"Of corse!" I try to say without any doubt in my voice. Inside I was freaking out about what I would do about Matt. Liam pulls me in for a hug and kisses me on the forehead. It made me feel safe and protected. I love Liam.
"Goodbye princess." He kisses me goodbye.
"Bye, I love you." I kissed by then crawled into the car. That day I realized, I love Liam Court.😍