Hallahhh its Part 5

It's...

Julie?? Then the passenger door opens and reveals...

Avery!!?? What are they doing here? Shit, they can't see me crying!! I try to stop as hard as I can but when Avery sees me she runs over to me and all she does is make me cry even more.

"Liam!!" She says giving me a long, tight but comforting hug. We hang on for about 20 seconds and then we let go. It felt so right hugging Avery. I wanted to hug her again but she might think I'm weird.
"I... I love you Avery. I just got really upset when you said you didn't love me back. I don't know why I'm crying, I really shouldn't be." I say, embarrassed of my babyish behavior.
"No, Liam. I do love you back! I just wasn't sure about Matt... And..."
"Matt? What does he have to do with any of this?" I ask. I see her switch her gaze from me to a pebble on the sidewalk, hesitating about what to say next.
"Avery?" I question Matt again.
"I really like you Liam, but I don't know... I like Matt too." Today is a weird day. I never cry. For some reason my eyes water again as she says but.
"Avery, can you just leave him alone? Haven't you caused enough already? Liam never cries, you really hurt him." Taylor gives her a glare. Surprisingly, tears start to come out of Avery's eyes too.
"I didn't mean to ever hurt you Liam! I never... I don't..." Her mascara is starting to run.
*Avery's POV*
"I didn't mean to hurt you Liam! I never... I don't..." I can't believe I made Liam cry. I'm so mean! You messed up big time Avery. I try to wipe away my tears and look down at the gravel, hair getting stuck to my hot wet cheeks from my tears. Don't you hate when that happens? I probably look so stupid right... I get snapped out of my thoughts by the feeling of two hands holding my face and kissing me. It's Liam! I kiss him back and then pull away.
"I'm sorry." I say trying to stop crying.
"No, I'm sorry." He looks into my deep, brown glossy eyes. I look into his grey/blue eyes.