Chapter 1

Knock Knock!

Hearing a door being knocked in the early in the morning is really a pain in the ass.

" Ada, wake up! It's time to go to school. " A woman voice penetrated to her room, irritating the boy bundled in his sheets.

What's the point of going to school when the world is ending.

Thinking about this, you didn't dare talk about it.

[ Good morning host, 15 more days until the end of the world. Are you excited?]

Who the fuck is excited when the world is ending, where zombies are everywhere, where killing is normal.

Dying and waking up as a baby is not a very good experience. Pooping and peeing in your diaper is a very critical damage in pride a grown up woman.

Growing up and knowing you were a boy took a heavy psychological shadow on you and worst of all you were reincarnated into "The Walking Dead". Knowing this, you were dumbfounded and cried.

You were scared, very very scared. I mean who is not scared when an apocalypse is coming and you don't know who to trust and who to depend on.

Crying in your room, you suddenly heard something.

[ ----Installing---]

"Fuck yeah!!" Jumping in your bed with a fist in the air and internally sighing with relief knowing you still have hope to survive.

[ Hello, can you hear me? ]

Hearing this mechanical voice somehow calmed you down.

"Umm, system how did I manage to get here?" Asking with respect will make you have a good first impression.

[ Replying to host, you were chosen as a "Guardian" in this world. ]

""Guardian"?"

[ Replying to host, "Guardian" is someone who will protect the characters that don't  deserve to die in this world. ]

So that's it. How am I going to survive in this world.

As if reading your thoughts the system unexpectedly brought you a good news.

[ As a "Guardian" I was ordered to grant you a wish. ]

Hearing this, ecstasy was written all over your face when the system continued.

[ But, you are not allowed to leave. ]

Well, fuck. At least it's better than nothing.

"Dimension, I want a dimension that  is unlimited, that plants can be planted. Foods, drinks, clothes, and materials that can be put there."

[ Wish granted. ]

After saying this, you suddenly appeared in an isolated island. Trees were all over the place.

"Wow" Surprised and happy, You started to collect materials, emergency kit, various of foods, drinks, clothes, animals and guns.

You were glad that you were born from a very wealthy family; spending many money was nothing to them.

Years passed and you were 12 years old boy, years passed you didn't neglect those years and started training your body and build up stamina.

You didn't stopped collecting foods and weapons secretly, especially medicines.

Those years, you started you feel uneasy and guilty that you can't tell everyone what was coming as you were restricted.

Walking in the school, you were quite popular for having a handsome face and good at playing basketball.

"Ada!" Screaming at your ear, you grabbed that screamed and threw him down. Looking at his feminine face you started to feel annoyed.

Sitting in your seat, you grabbed your phone and played. Since their will be no electricity in the future.

Hearing a familiar screeching at you're side. You saw a boy sitting on his seat smiling at you.

"Carl, how many times do I have to tell you. Do not disturb me when I'm thinking." Yes, Carl Grimes. The son of Rick Grimes, the main character.

It was an accident that you became friends with him. When you helped him one time because you were bored and became a sticky gum that won't leave you alone.

Scolding yourself for not minding your own business when you should have left him alone.

"Ada, do you know this answer?" Breaking out of your thoughts, you saw a paper hovering in front of you and Carl looking at you with a question.

Looking intently since you never studied after coming to this world but still, you still felt it familiar.

Arrogantly raising your chin. "144" you answered. Hohoho so what if I never studied, I still remember this question, you rascal.

After finishing the last lesson the teacher left with a reminder. "Remember to take care of yourself, there are virus everywhere."

Calling a number and ordered several things before hanging up. You turned around and got a fright, seeing Carl behind you looking at you, confused.

"Shit!" Flinching and almost took a knife in space with a defensive stance when you saw him clearly.

"What are you doing!?" Angry at not noticing him, shame brew into you and questioned your past few years taking combat experience.

"Oh, Y-you see don't misunderstand I just saw you looking serious and my bag was just at you're side when you turned around."

Looking at him, you saw him clearly flustered and tried to explain himself.
Calming down and reflected, you felt guilty at screaming at him so you apologised and left.

Looking at the clouds and people walking and passing by. You wish this will never end but fate was already decided.

And you can't change that.