Chapter 2

15 days passed in a blink in of an eye. You were prepared and your parents was on business trip.

Observing your new life, you saw your parents with their own lovers. You were only a child of a business marriage but your glad it's that way because you don't know how to face your-so-called parents.

This morning you made your maids take a day off and reminded them to buy more foods for their family.

Taking all the foods of the kitchen and in the basement in your space. You took books from the library about survival, combat, and medicine while eating cookies and drinking juice.

After a while you heard a car screeching and screams of terror of civilians. Pausing for a minute, you stop up holding a gun, slightly sliding the curtain and you saw everything.

Screams of help and cries of despair enveloped the city. You looked and turned back. You were not a saint, you cannot sacrifice yourself from a strangers you just meet.

But you felt guilty.

Sighing, you walked into your room and played games in the internet while you still can.

Night came, feeling sleepy you locked your door and window. Then you slept.

Chirp Chirp!

Waking up, you habitually opened your dimension. It became a habit of yours, fearing it will suddenly disappear one day.

[ Good morning host, today is another new day! ]

Looking at the hologram invisible in the naked eye. You felt annoyed.

[ Mission: Find Rick Grimes ]

"Huh?" Surprised at the sudden task, you couldn't help but feel helpless.

[ Host must not have forgotten why you are here right? ]

"Yes, I will do it right away"

Going to the bathroom and bathed. You were quite shocked that the water was still ongoing. Grabbing a bunch of empty water bottles, you filled it. Not forgetting to feed your chicken, pigs, cows, and birds.

Walking out with a simple white T-shirt and black Jean's, and a gun in you're holster. A small dagger in your shoes at the side. Carrying a pole with just right for your side, you walked out.

Seeing a Walker walking towards you attacked by kicking it's leg, making it kneel and strucked its head.

Pulling out your weapon, you immediately ran and hid, in case walkers heard you.

Seeing there were no walkers, you still waited for an hour. It's better safe than sorry.

Walking into the shop you saw foods and drinks scattered. No walkers. You concluded. Picking up all the foods with your guard up.

Finishing your scavenge. You started to find Rick Grimes. You didn't go to the hospital. That is simply idiotic and suicidal method.

You hid in one of the house close in the hospital after finishing clearing all  the walkers.

Waiting for two days, and scavenging nearby. You finally saw him, walking out with a dazed expression. Not knowing where to go.

Following him with a safe distance. You can clearly hear him shouting 'Carl' or 'Lori'.

Running to Rick, you were to late and heared him walking to a Walker, asking what was going on when you saw a kid around your age. Smashing Rick head.

"Daddy, daddy! I got one!" Shouting excitedly with his Dad, Morgan shooting the Walker walking towards them.

Pulling his child with a safe distance with a gun pointing at Rick.

"Hey, hey! He's not bitten! Don't shoot." Standing in front of Rick with an anxious heart. You tried to convince them he was not bitten or scratched.

"How are you so sure!? Are you his son? Why are you here when you have evacuated?" Series of question were thrown at you and you patiently answered them all.

"Yes, I'm quite sure because I saw him walking out with no injuries except in his chest. No I'm not, I'm his son friend. And I was waiting for him."

Slightly lowering his gun, he looked at the fainted Rick chest intently. "Why don't we just find a place where were not in open."

Thinking about your suggestion, Morgan looked at your gun in a holster and knew what he meaned. Taking out your gun, you saw him tighten his grip in his gun and his son looking alert.

You handed it in and requested. "You see, I'm harmless. No gun, no weapon." Lies, you still have daggers in your shoes but you didn't mention it. And your pole was thrown a while ago when you were running towards Rick.

"Let's go." Taking Rick in his arms, you couldn't help the smile in growing in your face. Watching "The walking dead" you shipped quite a few people, especially Morgan and Rick.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh!" Hearing the sound you immediately ran to the bedroom. You saw Morgan pointing a gun at Rick.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Angry at the situation, you were about to attack Morgan when his child blocked your way.

You were going to attack him when.
"Are you sure that a bullet penetrated in your chest not a bite mark?" Hearing this you calmed down and remembered this scene but vaguely.

It's been years that you last saw "The walking dead" and you can only remember important details.

"Yes, it is. And I don't know what the hell is going on and why you shot a civilian in the head!" Confused, Morgan looked at Rick and questioned. "Do you not know what the hell is going on?"

"No, I just woke up and saw no people at all. What happened?" Rick looked at Morgan pleading for answers.

Sigh

Taking off his gun, you saw him taking a knife. Cutting the ones at Rick arms.

"If you do, something to my family, I will kill you." It was a threat.

Sitting down the bed, Rick saw you. "Ada, where's your parents?"

Rick knew my situation because his son was a friend of mine.

"Don't know, don't care."

You didn't really care about your parents and you didn't have parents in the past life.

You don't know how to love because all you did was work or study to have a comfortable life.

But then here you are, taking missions.