Chapter 3

Walking down the stairs, you were deep in thought how to tell Rick what was going on.

Headache came and decided to make Morgan tell Rick as you became felt it was troublesome.

Taking a slight nap, you were awoken from a car sounds. And you saw them talking and Rick disbelief and you know that Rick knew what was the situation.

"She's here." It was quite, so the whisper was clearly heard. Standing up you saw Morgan said something to Duane and he ran upstairs crying in his pillow with Morgan calming him down.

Rick was standing at the door looking at the peephole and doorknob was shaking.

"Rick." Feeling worried you grabbed Rick's arm. He looked at you with anxiety and you know what he was thinking.

"You'll find then, don't worry." Comforting him was awkward but atleast you managed.

"Yeah. Thank you." Rick looked at you, grateful.

Morning came and you were all at the table, eating. "Today, let's scavenge guns. We don't know when or where we gonna need it but the world is ending right now. We can't trust anybody and I need to find my family."

Abruptly saying this, we were caught of guard. His proposal saw right but you saw hesitation in Morgan's eyes, he was clearly afraid of the walkers roaming around.

On the second thought if you manage to get the guns, there will nothing to afraid of the time being.

[ Mission: Help Rick Grimes convince the family. ]

Watching and eating at the sidelines was really comfortable, that is until you were given a mission.

"Walkers are not the only enemy right now." You suddenly talked out of nowhere and made them looked at you. Pausing for a moment you continued. "Humans greed also. People can also do things that are unexpected. Do you not want your child to be safe?"

Hearing this Morgan looked solemn.

"Afternoon."

Having him thought, you knew you have won.

Rick looked at you with smiles.

Maybe this is the only times you ever seen him smiles ever since he lost his family.

Keeping those thought to yourself. Morgan finally handed your gun. Feeling worried Rick asked you if you can handle gun and you looked at him with 'bro, do you think it's safe?"

He apologized.

Arrived at your destination, Morgan and Rick cleared all the potential obstacles (walkers or human) and you and Duane was at the back, alert.

Unlocking the door, you all saw guns and guns. You all quickly divided the guns and ammos with a bags.

Skipping the part that the boys not including you having a bath, still not adapt that you can men's bodies.

Taking out a small portion of guns and ammos and putting it in your space, the same time they all finished bathing.

"Ada, do you have a place to stay?" Rick asked when Morgan and him parted ways.

You decided to stay at the shadows and not appear until it's appropriate chance.

You refused and Rick persuaded until you told him that you have a group waiting for you.

He did not believe you but you persisted that you scavenge and saw Rick and decided to take care of him at the time being.

Slightly believing you he took out many guns and handed them to you. Shameless enough, you took them. What can you say, its survival now.

After Rick left you scavenge quite a few foods and drinks into your bag. Not wanting to stand out for not having a bag will reveal that you are suspicious in many ways.

[ Mission: Find Rick groups. ]

Fuck. Sigh.

When you just told someone that you have a group and you find them in his group, who will not die at embarrassment.

Anyway you still walked to the Atlanta. Walking with your two feet.
Bicycle is too slow, car is too loud, motorcycles is too big for you.

You,"...."

The advantages of all is your height. How unfair!

Finally arriving at a forest, you walked at the top without stopping until you heard something. Reincarnated in this world, you became paranoid. When you hear or see something you always come at the worst possibilities.

Crouching down, you tried to hear the sound again. Hearing it at you at the side of your direction. You took your gun without hesitation and pointed it.

Human or not, you will not hesitate to shoot for your life.

Walking backwards slowly until shadows covered you. You saw who came out.

"Come out, you fucker. I heard you!" A man carrying a crossbow. Who is it but Daryll Dixon. The most loyal to Rick Grimes even going far at leaving at the base and trying to find Rick's body.

You didn't came out, he was loyal to Rick and his group. You were a nobody, a stranger. You were 100% sure if Daryll find you a threat, he will the first one to shoot.

[ Mission: Come out and meet Daryll Dixon ]

"..."

Traitor, this is definitely a traitor! My beloved system. You sure this us a mission and not seeking death!?

Hesitating for a second, you came out with you hands in the air showing your best ability that you are not a threat.

"It's just me." Showing a weak and fragile expression maybe can make you make not shoot.

"Of course dumbass, I only heard your footsteps!" Pointing his crossbow at me and taking away you're gun and daggers from you. "Walk forward, hurry up. I don't have all day."

Listening to him, he kinda reminds you of Bakugou Katsuki in BNHA.

Thinking about that. You felt amused.

Arriving at the destination, you saw all the members staring at you with Lori and Carl looking at you with surprised expression especially Carl.

"Ada! Where were you? Did you know that I didn't find you in the evacuation  area!? Ada!" Screaming and hugging you is really not you're style.

Immediately pushing him off to breath fresh air. Lori came and hurriedly checked if you got bitten.

Seeing nothing she walked to Shane and reported. Seeing her action you came with realization that Shane was the leader and still not Rick.

"You know that brat?" Daryll who was ignored, questioned. "He was Carl's friend, Ada." Lori answered and gently told you to introduce yourself.

Forcing to do introduction you compromised. "Ada Rosenberg, age 12 yrs old. Gender Male, No group, scavenged until I came here to find hide. Parents unknown."

Bluntly telling them everything and stopping all the questions what was coming were annoying.

Silence filled the area from that introduction.

"How are we sure that you have no group or have no other intention?" Shane broke the silence looking at you intently.

"You can look at my bag, all you can find is food and drinks." Glancing at him with seriousness amused him.

"What are we going to do with him?"
Ed Peletier asked, anger getting better of him. "Having him here means another mouth to feed!"

"You're not the one hunting for food, I am." Daryll stood in front of you with Ed coming at your way.

"Ok, ok calm down folks. How about we vote, for letting him stay or not, ok?" Dale, the peacemaker immediately proposed.