Introduction

Hello and good morning/good afternoon/goodnight to each and every one of you! For a while, our community was mostly Discord focused and we kind of neglected the Wattpad side of it, but we're up and running again with our graphic shop available on GAYISMgraphics and this book -- our Aroview shop! ("Aro" because of aromantic and "view" because of review. We thought it would be a good way to integrate the Gayism of our community into our book title and theme. See we also have the aromantic flag colours as this book's theme?)

Anyway, here at our aroview shop, we offer to you... *drumroll*

Reviews!

I mean, what else would this be? 

On Wattpad, we've pretty much seen it all. Sappy, somehow tear-jerking romance books that really aren't written very well? Seen it. Fanfictions that would be any fan's biggest dream but are really unrealistic? Seen it. Horror and thrillers that are so fast-paced there's no buildup whatsoever? Seen it (and written it, don't remind me...).

So here, at our aroview shop, we offer you the chance to get your book reviewed by one of our reviewers, and to help point out areas of strength and of weakness in your book. We work like pretty much any other reviewer -- you'll fill out a form, wait until the reviewer of your choice accepts it, and then once they're done reading and reviewing your book, they'll give you their final thoughts. Also like any other review shop, please don't sign up for a review if you can't take constructive criticism or negative but polite things being said about your book. We know that everyone puts time and effort into their work, but sometimes there are things about it that need to change. 

Our reviewers will help you through those things in the most constructive way they can, so that your book will be even better than when it first started!