Rules

Here are the rules for anyone applying to get their book reviewed. Let us know if you have any questions by commenting in the "Questions" section at the bottom of this chapter. We will also have a general questions chapter in case you have inquiries related to the entire book, and not just a specific chapter.

RULES

1. Give a permanent follow to this account.

2. Follow your reviewer permanently once they've accepted your application.

3. Respect your reviewer and be patient. You chose them, so don't get mad or offended if you don't like the review they give you in the end. If you don't like it, don't get mad at them or spread hate toward them. 

4. Add this book to a public reading list and/or library for updates.

5. Don't change your username or book title while it's being reviewed. This makes it a lot harder to find it again and we won't go looking for it. We'll simply move on to the next one.

6. We would prefer if your book is in English, however we have a few bilingual reviewers. (French and Spanish)

7. You may submit more applications for different books, but the same book will not be reviewed twice.

8. Give us a shoutout on your profile, in which you tag us or include a link to this book.

Like all our other services, we will be checking whether or not you've followed the rules. Anyone who's retracted their payment after their application is accepted will have their review taken down or not given to them, and we will move on to the next. You will also not be allowed to participate in any of our future services or events. Don't worry if you accidentally missed one though; before we can accept your application, we'll give you a gentle reminder to check over the rules.

QUESTIONS
Any questions you have that weren't answered here? No problem, just comment them on the line below and we will try our best to answer them as well as we can.

Questions here ->

That's it! Once accepted, you will get your book review back in approximately 1-2 weeks. Thank you so much for choosing our aroview shop!

 Thank you so much for choosing our aroview shop!