Words that comfort

When you realize that all this time what you received by your friends and boyfriend was just fake love, you decided to take a break. What happens when you meet a singing session, Charlie Puth, who was also your childhood friend?
---------------------------------------------------------

Tears rolled from your eyes as you saw Charlie enter. You were completely drank and that is why you couldn't control your emotions. Charlie looks and you with affectionate eyes and sits beside you.

Charlie was always there for you when something was wrong, since the  very beginning and so ever you. That's why you trusted Charlie with all your heart. It was just automatic that whenever something wrong happens your hands would reach your phone and you would immediately call Charlie. Although you didn't intend to do that this time, it eventually happened.

You were already drank when you called him. He even noticed that. Maybe that was the reason he had come to the club although it was past twelve.

He never asked 'what's wrong?' or 'something happened? ' or said 'everything will be alright ', he just came, sat next to you and ordered and drink. He let you cry for the next half an hour. Finally giving up he said,

"Whatever it is, stop blaming yourself. I know that's what your doing right now. Even if your not telling me anything I know what your thinking about"

How could he just know everything?You looked at him with puffy eyes that had swollen up since you cried for atleast two hour in total.

All Charlie could do is sign. He took his hands of the whiskey glass and turned his entire body towards you.

" What I'm saying is that, just....just don't blame yourself. Think that.....that.....that it's....it's my fault."

You smirked as a drop of tear dropped down your cheeks. You put your hands around Charlie's neck and hugged him.

" How could it be your fault when it's not even related to you, you dumbass" You said giving out small chuckles. Your voice still sounded deep as you were drank but somehow your words seemed clear.

"Oh yah...that..."

You don't know what you were thinking at that time but you knew one thing, you didn't want Charlie to talk, that's why you leaned forward bringing his lips close to your but stopped when your lips almost touched. If anyone pushed you at that time you would have surely kissed each other. Although the moment was very awkward, it atleast stopped Charlie from saying something.

After being in the position for 30 whole seconds, you pulled back and then smiled at him. Although it was not your intention to kiss at that point, it looked like Charlie had other plans.

He pulled you close and locked your lips with his. You could taste the whiskey that Charlie was having, making you feel more drank than ever. When he let go of you, your head was spinning. You tried to stand but your legs gave up. Before you could fall, Charlie caught you and carried you in his arms.

*10 a.m.*

You woke up to the faded sounds of honks. You sat up straight on the bed and tried opening your eyes. You had drank to much, that even though your eyes were open, you felt like you couldn't see nothing.

You walked towards the kitchen and made some coffee. And then suddenly a thought struck.

What happened yesterday?
---------------------------------------------------------
The End

Hey guys I'm sorry that the story was too short....pls,comment about if you liked this story, give me suggestions and also tell me if you're looking forward for my new writings.

Thank you for reading.

Love you guys 💚

~sky