Pranking my boyfriend with his song

Camera rolling and begin.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel. I am Y/N and by the tittle of the video you would already know what I'll be doing so without any further information let's start the pranks" you said cheerfully.

"So my first prank will be the one call away prank. So as you guys know Charlie is presently in New York. So I'll be pretending to not have my purse while I'm in the supermarket and call Charlie for help. Let's hear what he has to say."

I drove to the nearest supermarket. James, my best friend, was helping me with the recording. As soon as we reached there we started shooting again." So I'm here in Target. So now let's FaceTime Charlie." I giggle as the phone buzzed but as soon as he picked the call I was serious again.

"Hey Bunny!"

"Hey! Mmm..... Charlie I left my purse at home and I'm in Target right now. Can you get me my purse."

"Huh???" he looked confused "You that I'm in New York right? You want me to fly back to L.A to get ur purse..." he said jokingly. "But you said you'd be just one call away"

He cuts the call. He knew where this was going. He was sick of such pranks were since you started YouTube. James and I couldn't stop laughing.

After about 10min of laughter I come back to my senses and start recording again. " Well this didn't turn out good." I said still giggling." Looks like he'll never pick my call again."

~next day~

I reached home with food when I noticed Charlie's car. He was home! I couldn't wait any longer and ran inside the house to give him a big hug. He was sitting on the couch when I entered. I slowly stepped towards the back of the couch and hugged from behind.

"Hey babe"

"Hey!" he said, was clearly showing that he was tried."You want food? After having lunch you can take rest" I said giving a kiss on this forehead.

"Ok."

He had some lunch and went back to rest. I took out my phone and quickly called James. How could I miss a opportunity of pranking Charlie when he was at home. Our plan was already planned and ready.

"Ok Y/N. Let's start."

"Coming up with the second prank we are going to continue with the song One Call Away. Like it is says in the last part ' If you feel like hope is gone just ran into my arms' we are going to pretend that 'hope'- a teddy which was given to me by Charlie himself - is lost. After that we are going to surprise him with a every large version of 'hope'. Wish me good luck."

A friend a mine dressed himself as 'hope'. Until Charlie woke up, we waited sitting in the couch. When we finally heared the bedroom door open, I asked James to hide.

As Charlie came down the stairs, I pretend like was crying. As soon as I saw him I rushed to give him a hug.

"Hey, what happened babe. Don't cry. I'm here"he said concerned. "H-Hope is gone" I said in my pretending tone."Hope? Oh the gone I got you. It must be somewhere around. Let's search together" he said. The concern in was voice was so real, it hurt me to admit that it was prank.

As soon as he turned around to search. The 'big hope' walked towards us. I started laughing so hard when Charlie looked all confused and shocked. Then he shot the angry eye on me which made me stop laughing.

We stared at each other for a minute or so and both burst into laughter. He then walked towards the Teddy bear and hugged it tight. I followed and hugged it too.

--------------------------------------------------------End of imagine-1

End of imagine-1. Hope you liked it.
You can suggest any ideas for me. Thank you for reading 😉