7

*KNOCK ! KNOCK !

" Who is it ? "

" Y/n, it's me Jake ! Let's go together at school! "

But as the door opened, he saw Jay standing in front of him, making his eyes go wide.

" What are you doing here, Jay ? I never heard that Y/n let you come in here." he said as his tone suddenly changed to a threatening one.

" Oh, Jake ! There you are ! You must be surprised...Jay was here because of my brother Taehyung. He forgot something so he said it to Jay and did the work. Don't worry, nothing happened Jake. Come in !"

But Jake didn't give any reply.

" Hey, Jake ! I promise, nothing happened ! I'm not cheating on you! Can't you trust me!"

" Of course, I trust you Y/n...I just don't trust the people around you. I don't want you to get hurt."

" Wait. Are you two...in... "

" Yeah. We're in a relationship. "

" O-Oh...well...CONGRATULATIONS ! "

" Thanks. "

" Jake ! Jay ! Let's go together to school ! "

" Sure ! "

But Jake didn't give any reply again.

" Jake...I'm sorry. I promise nothing happened. I won't ever cheat on you...trust me."

" Y/n, of course I trust you. I can't just let anyone took advantage of you even if you're mine..."

" Let's just go... "

While going to the school, they just decided to go with Jay's car to prevent from being late at school.

As Y/n sat behind Jay and Jake, she felt so sad for making Jake feel those. So she asked Jay if she can connect her phone to his car by Bluetooth just to lighten up the awkward atmosphere.

" I'm gonna start playing now and... "

*CLICK!

" Y/n...I like that song ! "

" REALLY ?! THEN WE HAVE THE SAME MUSIC TASTE, JAKE ! "

'Cause if one day you wake up and find out you're missing me...'

" And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be~ "

" Thinking maybe you'll come back to the place that we meet~ "

Finally, Y/n managed to remove the weird atmosphere plus she can hear Jake humming while tapping his feet.

And exactly when the song ended, they're finally at the school and then...

As the three of them get off to Jay's car...

Policemen and policewomen are gathered around the school. There are students who are pretty scared.

" An another crime happened at this university as Choi Soobin died here and now 2 young men died for being burned alive. As far as the students know, they are Christopher Bang and Lee Yongbok. "

" Y/N ! Y/N !!!! I'M SCARED !!!! I WANT TO LEAVE HERE IN THIS SCHOOL !!! " Momo said.

" I'm going with you, Momo! I can't take it anymore! " Mina said.

" Chan-oppa...F-Felix-oppa...died ? B-Burned alive ?" Y/n said as she went down on her knees after hearing the reporters news.

" What ?! Chan-hyung and Felix-hyung ! NO ! IT CAN'T BE! NO !" Jake said as he pretended to cry and went over to see two officers carrying Chan and Felix's corpse.

Y/n also went there and cried really hard for the two of them as she's getting furious about the person who killed them. Soobin, Bang Chan, and Felix...she doesn't know who will be the next victim. She's afraid that the next victim might be her brother, or maybe one of her dearest friends.

And what she thinks the most is her partner, Jake.

Because of too much stress to handle, Y/n fainted and Jake was in a panic state and so did Jay. They took her to the clinic to let her rest for a while.

My love, I'm sorry for hurting you.

I can't let anyone steal you from me and now you're officially mine...

I won't let them break our love for each other...

I'm so sorry, Y/n.

*TING!

" If this is...I knew it. "

'Shim Jaehyun. Nice acts there, man. You deserve to be rewarded! By the way, we worked on that one well, huh? How's your girl?'

: Gray. Stop. I can't help to see Y/n like this. If you want me to end Jay, do it yourself. I'm in a relationship with Y/n and I don't want to kill anymore. That's my only mission, to make her mine.

'That's all? What a dumb guy you are. I thought you were pretty bright. What a chicken...you can't just end this, Jake. There will be more victims to kill...there will be more people who will try to take Y/n away from you. You don't want that to happen, right? What if tomorrow Y/n will know the whole truth behind this ? Poor Y/n. She loved the man who killed her friends. Once I killed Jay later, or maybe tomorrow, don't expect any good things.'

: I won't. Try me. Once I finally knew who are you...I'll kill you with no hesitation.

" Today, I'm stopping my mission here. I'll stop killing innocent people."

" What mission ? Stop killing innocent people ? Better tell me the truth, Mr. Shim Jaehyun."

" It was you all the time, Jake. "