11

" S-Sunghoon ? Y-You're G-Gray ? S-Stop kidding around !! Gray is a woman ! Get out of here ! The suspect might-- "

" It's really me, Jake. I'm Gray... " Sunghoon said as he used his phone and the voice changed to a female one.

." It's really me, Jake. I'm Gray... " the recorded and changed voice said.

" That's...so it's you...it's really you. "

" Yes. The one and only Gray. The one who mercilessly killed Felix, Chan, Jay, and Y/n's brother, Kim Taehyung. I didn't include Soobin because you're the one who killed him, right ? "

" W-What d-did you s-say ? "

.

As Sunghoon turned around, he was met by Y/n's strong punch as he fell to the ground and Y/n went on top of him just to continue punching and slapping him.

" HOW DARE YOU, SUNGHOON !!! I TRUSTED YOU IN THE VERY FIRST PLACE !! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIND BUT YOU KILLED THE PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY SPECIAL TO ME INCLUDING MY BROTHER !!! "

Jake tried to stop Y/n but as he tried to stop her, Y/n slapped him in his face very hard that it made him stumble.

" You...Jake...my very own boyfriend ?! YOU KILLED SOOBIN JUST TO BE WITH ME ?! YOU'RE TOTALLY A MONSTER !! I HATE YOU, SHIM JAEHYUN !! WE'RE OVER !! "

" Y/n, just let me explain ! "

" Sorry, Jake. From the letter, and from what I heard from this mf--"

" Letter ? "

" It seems that she saw the letters I gave you, Jake... "

" YES ! I SAW ALL OF IT ! "

FLASHBACK

Y/n's POV

" Aaahhhh...I slept for over 5 hours. And finally, I got my strength ba--JAKE ?! JAKE ?! WHERE ARE YOU JAKE ?! ANSWER ME !! " I said as I quickly searched for him in the living room but he's not there. I also searched on the kitchen but my boyfriend's not there. I searched on my room, my brother's room, even the bathroom, he's not there.

I began to worried so I quickly fixed myself and I was about to leave when I saw Jake's bag and it was slightly opened as I saw two crumpled papers in it, thinking it's a letter for me.

" Maybe Jake left these for me...how...what...the...fck is this ?! "

' If I killed you in the end, Y/n will be mine ! And I will make her regret for those things... >:) '

" AND WHO IS THIS MF FREAK WHO THREATENED MY BOYFRIEND ?! I'LL KILL THAT MF !! Plus, whoever you are...I won't be yours. "

I crumpled the paper and threw it on the side as I began to read the another paper.

' Oops ! By the way, goodluck ! >:) If you died, I'll tell her the whole truth that you killed Soobin. And you also killed Felix, Chan, and her dearest brother with my help. What would be her reaction if her dearest boyfriend did those ? >:) '

" W-What ? Soobin ? Felix ? Chan ? Jay ? Taehyung ?! With your help...dearest...BOYFRIEND ?! JAKE WOULD NEVER DO THAT !! HE'S CLOSE WITH ALL OF THEM !! I'll go to the school rooftop  right now. Jake...wait for me. "

END OF FLASHBACK

Author's POV

" And that's how I came here...SHIM JAKE !!! I LOVED YOU ! I PROTECTED YOU FROM ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO HURT AND BLAME YOU FOR THE THINGS YOU'VE NEVER DONE AND THEN I'LL JUST WITNESS THE WHOLE TRUTH TONIGHT ?! YOU KILLED SOOBIN ?! AND YOU KILLED THE OTHERS WITH THE HELP OF...OF...OF...SUNGHOON ?! I'm sorry, Jake. We're over. I'm going home...AND !! NEVER TRY TO GO INSIDE MY HOUSE. "

" Y/n, please no ! Wait ! " Jake said as he followed Y/n but she quickly went downstairs .

But he's too late now.

" Because of you...THINGS HAVE GOTTEN WORSE !! I'M GONNA KILL YOU, PARK SUNGHOON !!  I FREAKING PROMISE !!! AND IF DIE, WE'LL DIE TOGETHER !! "

" Oops ! Wait a minute...you deserve that and she deserves those. After what your brother and Y/n's parents did to our family...I can never forgive the two of you. "

" M-My...brother ? Her parents ? "

" Listen to me as where everything began. "