Yumichika

Hello a random note, this is dedicated to a friend, so still imagine I'm your friend who is called Sam like all my own characters... And the main character is Madi... Enjoy.

"Haha, run me you idiots!"

A female voice was heard from squad 11 training grounds,

"Grrr, shut it brat!"

The rough voice of Ikakku was also herd.

A annoyed flustered female soon ran into the training grounds,

"Its about time someone came to help me train, I was worried my completion would be ruined from all the waiting watching a ugly fight."

The voice of Yumichika was now heard by the girl running to her friends.

"Ah, sorry Yumichika, you know how hard paperwork can be right..."

Madi the friend of the group, had arrived late to train with Yumichika, her first time meeting the two squad 11 members was when Sam squad 3, 3rd seat and herself had been walking past squad 11, to drop off paperwork for her squad, squad 13. The two men had came out and Ikakku stated flirting but Sam had no part in his 'I'm do strong act' so the two had gotten into a fight, the result been a tie, while Yumichika and herself fought, the battle only just won by Yumichika, both fights got many views from passing soul reapers. They soon after became friends with each other.

Madi point of view

Only one person knew my possible feeling for the beauty obsessed man, the person who knew was a secret keeper but would tease nonstop, Sam was the only one who knew.

After my fight with Yumichika, we noticed Sam and Ikakku had completely dissapeared.

Sam point of view

"Hey Ikakku, wanna do something to our friends?"

"Huh? Like what?"

I feel a evil grin find its way to my face,

"How does Yumichika feel about Madi?"

Ikakku clearly didn't get any hints...

"He likes to train with her and that's all..."

My smile falters

"Dumbass, I know its hard but think deep does he love her~"

I sing songed the last part he got the hint,

"Hm, I think her might just favor her to others... Wait does Madi..."

"You tell her I told you die, but Y E S"

The two grin evily at each other,

Madi POV

Sam came running at me while Ikakku, we both assumed they would stop but they flash stepped us somewhere,

"Hey what the-"

A wink and grin from Sam shut me up, we were now bye a beautiful pond and blooming sakura tree, the sight was amazing, then it happened slowly.

Sam had pushed me towards Yumichika while Ikakku pushed Yumichika at me, the pushes had force so we couldn't stop the collision, what we didn't expect was our lips to meet. We stood there frozen, Yumichika holding my shoulders from the push, and our faces growing red. A high fiveing sound from behind us brought us back, we just seen the other leave.

"Y-yumichika, I -"

He cut me off, his grip on my shoulders tightening, the pink on his face still there,

"Apart from the push that moment was sort of beautiful do you agree?"

He looked at me,

"Yes, I agree, s-shall we make it more beautiful?"

My face grew warm and my blush probably deepened. He leened towards me, I lent in aswell we kissed again, this time expecting and sweetly.

"I love you."

I breathed,

"Love you too. That was much more beautiful that time though."