Arc of Sharpshooters

So today I'm doing something different.

Also the chapter's Idea Came To life thanks to Mascian

We are close to the End Of Vol.1 and with that meaning. We are going to have a Domain Expansion Of the Theater.

I'm also planning on Doing a Reaction to Jujutsu Kaisen. But with Jaune as Yuji, because I saw in FanFiction.Net A Jojo and Rwby Crossovers. And jujutsu Kaisen has None. So I said Fuck it, Let's do this shit.

I want it to be cool so excuse me, but it's going to be a Fusion Of Jaune And Itadori. I hope it will be good.

Now let's begin.

Dread: WHAT'S GOOD!!

X007: Dat Ass!

Helix: Order!

Ebon: Thick Thighs!

Valentine: D4C!

Dragon: Gender Equality!

Neon: KNIGHT—*Dread clamps his hand on Neon's Mouth.*

Dread: Kuudere's.

Blake: Dread, What are we watching Today?

Dread: A future. Which is potentially belongs To the Jaune in your Universe. However slightly dark one.

Ruby: How So?

Dread: Jaune hates The White Fang. To the point where he hates all Faunus as a whole. So expect a whole lot of Racism.

Velvet: but why would he be racist?

Dread: I'll just show you.

Arc shooter.

Shion Village, a small place near Ansel. It's lush green forests and Surrounding Fauna are amazing. Or more like they were... you see Shion Village was a place where both Faunus and Humans lived together. However they were Refugees who refused the White Fang's Ideals.

Lt.of the White Fang, Adam Taurus was not a forgiving person. He hated humans to an unbelievable Degree. The same way he felt about Faunus who ran away from their cause. Which is why he felt no Remorse slaughtering the Population Of Shion village.

Sienna: ADAM!! How could you slaughter our people! The White Fang was meant for peace.

Adam: They were Traitors. And Also OTHER ME! And besides I grew to like the Human.

Natsu: He Said it's a possible future. So it's in the Realm of Possibilities. His Face has Darkened with a very Enraged look on it.

Jaune Arc was Only Three Years Old....when his family died at the White Fang massacre of The Village. He was Taken captive as a Slave for The White Fang. He resisted as much as he could but admittedly he was Breaking.