Nerdcore Of Jaune

Nuff' Said

Let's begin.

Dread:Okay today I'll show you Jaune Rapping in Different Versions So That's all you need to know.

Ruby:Any Other Thing we Should know?

Dread:Actually yes there is also a Video Of Him Doing The Rap But you will only hear his Voice.

Blake:But What are they About?

Dread:Heroes from different Universes.

Yang:Is Vomit boy that Good?

Dread:Yes he is Now quiet and Hear this.

Anime Rap cypher Vol.1

Jaune:Okay So people don't believe I can rap.So today I'm going to prove them wrong.

Jaune warms up and the music starts in the Background.

Jaune:You asked for a god and he Appear the melanin Urameshi I've been Gunning from the spirit,My linage linked with darkness,got some Demons in my lyrics,mad decent see that Descent,Came from a Lack Of fear back like he never Gone too on my queen fly sittin sideways like Botan, my flex mo Toguro I kill with the Locs on Heart May be cold but I'm here to put my folks On Fire stay prolonged, like hiei with the Headband off 3rd Eye wide open,Ninja I See all the reasons you kuwabaras be lost hype cause ya hand got a Little shine,But you hardly involved high tide,rise from the Wise guys Raised by the OGs trained by the Genkai's really no surprise why they pretendin they want drama till the dog rose outta the whip Like Kurama.

Ruby:Who is Kuwabara and Kurama?

Dread:they are Secondary Protagonists.

Yang:Wow and you mean to tell me he isn't done yet?