HA HA HA HA!

Today we have a Guest appearance from another Wattpad user. @EbonAvenger2

(Also I apologize if it's bad I hope I did justice for the Batman who laughs.)

Let's begin.

Dread:Today we are returning to Yesterday's......Huh? *Sees a Red portal open.*

Ozpin:Dread Are you Okay?

Dread:Yeah I'm fine but I don't know where Did that Portal appear from it's The Security Portal.

*Behind Dread Another Deity appears.*

???:SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!!

Dread:AHHHHHHH!!!!

Ebon:Pffttttt.......Hahaha oh you should see the Look on your Face.

Dread:GOD DAMMIT EBON!!! You nearly gave me a Heart Attack. Also Nice!

Ebon:Thanks And Your Attitude Changed quickly for a Scaredy-cat.

Dread:If You weren't My Friend, I would've Shot you. *With An annoyed Look Towards Ebon.*

Ebon:But you wouldn't.

Dread:..........*Defeated Sigh* I can't Be mad at you. Any way let's just start with this already. We are revisiting a Universe.

Ruby:What kind of universe?

Dread:The He Who laughs One.

Yang:WHAT?! But Jaune has Died in that universe didn't he?

Weiss:Also, Who is that.......Guy?

Salem:Isn't He The one who took the Brother Gods with a Bat?

Dread:Yes, Yes and Let me explain. His Name is Ebon he is What you Call A Badass. And he loves to punish those who are power hungry, he is the thing the Boogieman Looks under his Bed for. But above all those things he is a Mortal who ascended to The Ranks Of Balance,The Keeper Of the Multiverse.

Ebon:SUP'.

Everyone were scared the Person near Dread Was Just as strong as him or maybe even more.

Dread:And to answer your Question there is a Reason to why we are returning to that Universe. It's because we are watching it. so shut up and Watch.

The Jaune who laughs:The Killing Joke.

Jaune Arc has Died But What Ren Didn't Know was that Jaune Soul has ascended only not He Who laughs. Meaning Jaune's Body was Completely under his Control.

Ren:I Failed.....to Do his Final Request.

Nora:It's Okay Renny.

Dread:I have to tell that you are about to see how he Becomes he Who laughs.

Ebon:It's A Transformation type of Possession.

Dread:What he said.

Jaune?:I'm still alive? And This Body......Is Finally Under my Control...Hahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It's time To Burn Remnant To The Ground! Jaune?Starts Spasming And Starts Screaming In Pain.