chapter 11:STILL

AUTHOR'S POV:
While Lalisa was having the time of her life,her parents are restless and very worried since it's been two weeks since she's missing. The other Kingdoms that are helping them are restless too,the Witches are making potion that they will spray with the Mirror of Past since last week because it's really hard and they are almost done.
The Queen of Sky Kingdom was trying her best to see Lalisa in her dreams with the help of her husband but they can't. The Royal Knights of Sky Kingdom seem to forgot their one month promise. While Nancy,the Princess of Dark Kingdom was having a familiarity on Lalisa's voice (she didn't saw her because she's ignoring her parents that time) but can't remember on when did she heard it.

"I have a feeling that we can finally see our daughter sooner or later" Sandara exclaimed excitedly that cause Jiyong to smile because she's literally became really gloomy since their daughter gone missing.
"I have too!"he replied.

"But when is it?"she then frowned.
"Let's just wait and search"he replied while caressing her hand.
"Let's search now then!I really missed her...I can't wait longer"she exclaimed and he nodded. Both of them stood up starting to search again.
-
-
-
The group of friends are hanging out since it's Sunday. They are in Yoongi's Kingdom,in the training room to be specific.

"Teach us also lisa-yahh"Jisoo exclaimed.
"Yeah!I want to be a pro too!"Hoseok added.
"You guys really want to?"Lalisa asked amused rather than annoyed.
"Of course!who wouldn't want a trainer like you unnie"Tzuyu said earning a nod from others.

"Let's start then"Lalisa exclaimed while giggling then suddenly "don't go easy on me once I started fighting with you and focus!"she added seriously that surprised others because of her duality,they aren't used to it yet.
They just nodded.

"Who wants to go first except Itzy"Lalisa asked while smiling like inviting them into a buffet.
Bambam, Yugyeom, Jungkook,Jimin and Taehyung raised their hands. Lalisa smiled then.
"Come here,bring it on"she added.

The five stood up then went in the middle of the battlefield.

Bambam immediately used his invisibility.
Yugyeom was surrounded by his lightning.
The three demon Princes are mind linking on how to take Lalisa down.

Well they can't see Bambam except Lalisa whose invisible too so they don't know what's happening.

Suddenly,they heard a painful groan from Bambam and laugh from Lalisa then after a second they bacame visible to their sight only to see Bambam crouching down while Lalisa's on top of him. She stood up and helped Bambam.
"Use your Knight abilities"she then patted his back,Bambam just grinned.

The Demon Princes were teleporting everywhere not knowing that Lalisa can feel them. Taehyung started attacking her then teleported somewhere immediately. She started teleporting too but faster then  attacked them one by one without them noticing. Jungkook hissed in pain. Jimin was  breathing heavily while Taehyung was clutching his stomach.
"Is that all you got... weaklings?"Lalisa suddenly asked while smirking that shocked the audience while the Demons are burning in anger,no one ever called them weaklings... and Lalisa knew it.

"You little brat"Jimin yelled with burning red eyes as well as Jungkook and Taehyung. Lalisa's smirk grew wider,her plan worked.
The three started cornering her and their friends got excited and nervous at the same time.

Jungkook summoned some monsters.
Jimin whistled then a Cerberus suddenly came while there's fire appearing in  Taehyung's hand.
Lalisa snapped her fingers then a purple sword with a gold handle popped out in her hands.

"Let the game begin"Jungkook said while smirking evilly. Lalisa just nodded feeling excited.

After five minutes of fighting,the Cerberus was gone that made Jimin more angrier.
"What a weakling you are, jimin~shii"Lalisa teased while chuckling. Jimin got enough then turn himself into his Demon form.
His Vampire cousins cursed under their breath.

After Lalisa's done with the monsters..."show me what you got baby Jungkook"she cooed then giggled.
She's just dodging all the fire Taehyung's throwing at her.
After a minute she's now facing three Demons. She turned herself into a alpha.

They are fighting like eternity but their audience aren't even boring at all,they're enjoying it.

The demons have lots of scratches while Lalisa has a bruised left cheek.
She then turned herself into normal with body steel.
"Still weaklings,poor you"she said while giggling. They threw her lots of fireballs all at once but she whispered something in the air that caused the fireballs to return to them quickly...not having a chance to dodge it,they flew in the wall with force that caused it to crack.

Yugyeom was already aiming his lightning to Lalisa when she teleported behind him then "BOO!" he lost his focus because of shock.

"All of you at once"Lalisa called.

They attacked her all at once,just what she told but Lalisa ran around them then their power turned into waste as they became dizzy.

They suddenly heard a clap.
"Good job guys!I have alot of fun"Lalisa exclaimed smiling widely while helping the five poor guys.

"Daebak!"Rosé yelled.
They are all coming inside the battlefield.
"That was intense"Jeongyeon said.
"These cousins have scary eyes"Jennie mumbled.

"Woah...you did all of that Lalisa?you really are something."Namjoon exclaimed.
"Poor Yugyeom,scaredycat"Youngjae joked that caused them to laugh and Yugyeom glared at him but he just stuck his tongue out.
"Jimin oppa became really pissed"Yuna said.
"So weaklings huh?"Rosé teased Jimin but he just rolled his eyes not wanting to hurt Rosé. The others just laughed, whipped culture.

"Bambam didn't even got the chance to bruise her"JB said while chuckling but Bambam just rolled his eyes.
"I will really pity Nancy if she come to you again"Yoongi mumbled.
"Yeah,that shameless brat"Jennie agreed.

"You guys okay?no hard feelings?no revenge? because if there is...I'll wait"Lalisa asked playfully to her latest opponent while  healing their bruises.
"None!"they all replied which earned a laugh from their friends.

"You guys seem traumatized"Jin said looking at them amused,still laughing.
"Who wouldn't?"Jungkook replied.
"Don't worry I won't do it again"Lalisa promised then she saw her pet owl "I'll be going now...some errands,bye guys next time again oh and practice more Itzy babies"she then added before disappearing.

"Who will fight her next?"Tzuyu wondered after watching Lalisa disappeared.
"The Princesses"Taehyung suggested that earned a nod in agreement by others and shock look from the Princesses.

"Why us?"they all asked in unison.
"Good luck unnies"Chaeryoung exclaimed.
"Good luck your highnesses,I'll pray for your safety"Dahyun said.
"I'll handle your funeral,if ever"Sana added.
"YAHH!"the Princesses yelled but ended up laughed by the others.

"But for real tho~ she's really powerful as in really really powerful"Jihyo mumbled.
"Seems like she can fight alone in a war"Nayeon added.
"I want to see Lisa unnie fighting for real,not her going easy"Yeji exclaimed.
"She even scared Yugyeom,her playful side didn't vanished even in a fight but I agree I want to see her fighting for real"Jackson mumbled.
"That will be epic!"Hoseok almost yelled.

"Let's just hope that we are not her opponent or else it's really painful"Bambam said dramatically placing his hands in his chest.
"Stop that dramatic ass of yours Bam"Jungkook mumbled while chuckling.

"But the fact that she bacame an alpha was really unexpected, image my shock"Jisoo exclaimed.
"I really thought she's going to be a Demon too but eeeee...wrong thought"Mark said while chuckling.

After some chatting...
"Please practice unnies"Lia said to the Princesses before they separate paths.
"Yeah! prepare!"Namjoon encouraged them.
They just nodded.
Then they all bid their goodbyes.