chapter 17: TREAT

LALISA POV:

After what happened earlier,I'm so angry at myself. I let my demon to control me when my mom was always reminding me to stay calm for my demon to be peaceful but my madness got the best of me. It's just I really hate falling with my bat form because of mom,I made her fall in that kind of form when she's training me in the highest clouds that broke her arm...thank god she's powerful. I really got scared that time and I don't want that to happen to me,I don't want mom to worry. So here I am, apologizing non-stop.

"Guys I'm really really really really sorry about earlier,I didn't mean to"I apologized,again,for the thirteenth time.

"Yah!it's okay...stop apologizing. It's kind of fun to be honest"Yoongi oppa chuckled,the others nodded in agreement.

"But still!how can I make it up to you?"I stubbornly said.
"Just treat us foods, I'm hungry"Bambam then rubbed his tummy.
The nerve!he's not even hurt.

"Yeah,we are hungry lisa-yah"Rosé unnie agreed. I sighed then nodded. We are still in Nayeon unnie's Kingdom.
"Let's go to my house"I suggested. "We're flying there!you know?for more adventures"I added while winking.
They squealed.

"You have your own house?"Jackson oppa asked.
"No,it's just my rest house"I replied cheekily.

"I wish my parents allowed me to have one too"Jisoo unnie mumbled.
"Yeah,us too"the others agreed in unison.

I shook my head while smiling,they are so adorable. I took my wand secretly then started giving them wings without them knowing,even Momo unnie who's fairy.

"Let's go guys?"I asked them.
Their eyes went big when they feel and say their wings,I just laughed at them.

"When did we have a wings?"Jungkook asked them confusedly.
Momo unnie pointed at my direction then they suddenly laughed excitedly.

"Omg! I'm finally experiencing having wings!"Tzuyu exclaimed.
"How come we didn't notice it?"Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"You guys are busy talking,I don't want to bother you so yeah"I replied, smiling.
I signalled them to follow me,and they are enjoying flying.

AUTHOR'S POV:

They arrived infront of the gate of a house looking like castle. They started gawking at it.

"I thought it's a rest house?"Yugyeom asked Lisa.
"It is"she shrugged.
"It's almost as big as ours!look!"Momo exclaimed while pointing in the said house.

"Yah!let's get inside...it's hot you know?"Lisa started walking inside followed by the rest.

"Can't believe it's her rest house...you hear it?rest house!"Taehyung whispered to them. They just chuckled.

"Settle yourselves in the backyard,I'll just prepare our food"Lisa then went away leaving them confused.
"Where's her backyard?"Nayeon asked quietly.

"JUST WALK STRAIGHT"they heard Lisa shouting.
"Don't ask how,you guys already know"Namjoon chuckled.
"Walk straight?I don't even know where to walk!it's so wide"Bambam whined.

"Follow me guys"Jennie commanded, already walking. The rest are walking behind her confusedly.
And boom they already reached their destination thanks to Jennie's power.

"Woah,it's so pretty here"Mina mumbled, looking around the garden.
Lisa suddenly popped out of nowhere, starting them.

They settled themselves in the ground, sitting in a thick blanket. The foods started appearing one by one.

"Woah,they look delicious!you know how to cook?"Jin asked.
"Nope, It's from the palace"Lisa replied while giggling.

"How?you just disappeared with just 3 minutes"Dahyun asked.
"I asked mom"Lisa then playfully winked at her. "Let's eat?"she asked. They nodded then started eating.

"Lisa,can I ask a question?"Jennie started.
"You already asked unnie"
"I mean another question"
"Shoot it"

"What's your relationship with Ms. Kim?" Jennie asked seriously.
"She's our headmaster?"Lisa asked back, really innocently.
"No,I mean...is she somewhat your relative?"Jennie cleared.
"Nope,not at all... we're just close"Lisa replied then continued eating.

"Are you guys excited?"Jackson suddenly asked. Secretly saving Lisa from telling more information even if he don't know too. He just want to protect her.
"Huh?"they asked in unison.

"We are gonna live in the school dorm tomorrow!I wonder if it's per group or random"Jackson exclaimed.
They all widened their eyes, they completely forgot about it.

"I'm kinda nervous tho,but excited at the same time"Rosé mumbled.

"I'm finally gonna see Itzy and Red Velvet everyday!"Lisa exclaimed excitedly.
The rest gave her a fake offended look.
"Why are you all looking at me like that?"she asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Are you implying that you don't want to see us anymore?"Youngjae asked. Lisa looked at them confusedly but after a second or two,she got it. She smiled at them mischievously.

"Maybe?how'd you know?"Lisa asked seriously and that's when they are really offended. "Just kidding,I just want us to bond with them...you know?"she added.

"I thought you mean it"Chaeyoung mumbled, sighing in relief.
"Well,who am I to refuse seeing these good-looking people around me?I'm not that dumb and ignorant"Lisa replied. They just laughed at her.

"Do you guys know why the Queen of Underworld was in our school earlier?"Namjoon asked out of the blue.
"Nope,but she's staring directly at Lalisa"JB replied.
"You caught it too?"Hoseok asked, surprised.
JB just nodded.

"I'm not aware"Lisa said.
"Really?but I think all students noticed it too"Jimin asked.
"I'm busy listening to Red Velvet so,yeah"she replied, laughing.
"You should focus on your surrounding more Lalisa"Jisoo said seriously. Lisa nodded.

After some time chatting and eating,they are now done.
The mess started cleaning itself.

"Do you guys want to sleep here?it's night already"Lisa offered.
"Even if we wanted to,we can't...we will pack our stuffs later but thank you for your offer"Nayeon smiled at her.

"I'll just lend you some wings"Lisa insisted.
They nodded gratefully.
Their wings earlier started appearing again.

"Be careful guys!there are lots of dark creatures lurking around here"Lisa warned them. "Bye!see you guys tomorrow"she added.

"Bye lisa-yah"they said in unison that caused them to laugh.
After some waves of goodbyes,they finally took off.

"Well,I'll pack my stuffs too...I guess"Lisa giggled then went to her room.

"Well,that was fun"Sana said, overtaking Mina.
"Yeah,she's not really bad afterall"Jennie agreed.
"But I really wonder who's her parents"she added sheepishly.

"Get over it unnie"Jihyo and Tzuyu  chuckled.
"Yeah,stop thinking about that unnie"Mina agreed.

The witches were the first destination.
"See you guys tomorrow"Jeongyeon yelled.
"See you!"

The next was Momo.
"Bye guys and don't forget to take a bath or else your back will hurt"she adviced.
"Yes ma'am!"

Then it's the Princesses turn. They're Kingdoms were near each other.
"Be careful flying,I saw something weird creatures in the trees."Jisoo informed.
"Thank you,bye!"

Next were the Knights.
"Don't do anything stupid guys and stay away from the waterfalls"Mark said. "And stay beside each other"Jinyoung added.
"We got it!"

The Princes are on their way to Jungkook's Kingdom. They did what they told and they arrived safe and sound.