Chapter 1 // The Welcoming Parade

I was gently shaken awake by a flight attendant and told to fasten my belt. I did as I was told and looked out the window to see the ground come closer and closer to the plane. I felt the jolt as the plane landing on the ground. I slowly stood up stretching my arms and legs. Quickly I grabbed my bags and other things to leave only get caught in the long line of people waiting to get off the areoplane. After I had finally got off and picked up my luggage I got a text from Ryan saying that Him and Zach are waiting outside for me. My heart started beating really fast. I couldn't wait to see them and I can't believe I finally get to again after a way to long year. I pulled my suitcase out through the doors and looked around for Ryan and zach's beautiful faces. I finally spotted them and ran over to them. I pulled both of them into a tight hug as tears rolled down my face. These two are the only two that helped me through the year besides Mitchell and Bee. "It's so amazing to finally see you guys." I say muffled through the hug. "I can't believe your finally here." Ryan said hugging me just as tight. "We have some fun idea's plan for today" Zach said excited. I saw Ryan give him a look and mouth something. "I-I mean if your up for it....." He said embarrassed. I laughed and nodded. "I'm fine I was sleeping on a candian sleep schedule in Aussie anyway." They both laughed and lead me to the car. Ryan opened the boot for me while Zach put my luggage in. "Well you guys are being very gentlemen like. Are you sure you are the ChildDolphin and Graser10??" I asked jokingly. They both laughed shook there heads as we got in the car. "It's nice to hear your aussie accent in person." Said Ryan as we backed out of the parking spot. I smiled and looked out the window. This is going to be fun.

_-=+=-_-=+=-_-=+=-_-=+=-_-=+=-_

I set my suit case down on the floor of Ryan's house since I was going to have to stay with him for a month  or so since my apartment was still getting painted and all that . I would've stayed with Mitch or Zach but they both live with there mothers so, it would've been awkward. "So what's the big plans for today?" I asked sitting down on the sofa and looking at both Zach and Ryan. "Well we thought we could go out for some pizza and then just go walk around down town or maybe skateboard or-" Ryan was interrupted by the door opening the reveal the one person I thought about when moving to Canada. The one person who I knew if I saw them I wouldn't be able to keep my cool. "Hey" Brayden said before looking at me sitting on the sofa in a state of  complete shock. And I would never be able to forget the look on his face when he saw me. 

A/N

HELLOLOLOLOL WAZZUP? So what do think so far of the sequel!! even though we are only 1 chapter in haha. So yeah that's really it sorry for the lack of updates and also thanks for 9k on just a girl nothing more! :)

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

LEAVE FEEDBACK

FOLLOW 

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES

CHECK OUT MY LINKS IN MY BIO

AND BE NICE TO PEOPLE 

Love you, Stay Strong You're Beautiful and Amazing, Freilos!

-Ty :}