Chapter 2: Long story

At first his face was shocked. Than it changed to something worse than anger. Fury. It was a look I have never seen him wear before. His eyes turned dark and scary. "What is she doing here?" He asked his voice filled with hate. I stuttered still not comprehending what was going on. "Emmie is staying with me." Ryan spoke up his voice angry but failed in comparison to Brayden's anger. "Why?" I could tell Brayden was resisting the urge not to yell. "Because she's moving here. But she's staying with me for the time being." I sat there awkwardly looking at both of them. You could feel the tension filling the room. "I-I should go..." I grabbed my purse and walked outside. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I paced back and forth. I heard muffled yells coming from inside. I didn't know Brayden was so mad. I thought he understood! I guess over the past year he found a way to shift the blame to me. I mean yeah I was the one that broke up with him. But he should've understood why. He should've understood that staying with him would be worse then not because of everything that was going. I had to quit youtube also. I had to in order to continue on and I made it thanks to Ryan, Zach, Mitch, and Bee's support and it would've been a lot easier with his support too, but after I broke up with him, he ignored me. He didn't answer my calls, texts, tweets, etc. I tried in every way to reach him but he pushed me away. If he had stayed with me through the year then after college we could've tried again but he left. he left me alone. I'm so thankful for everyone else that came to my rescue. I pulled out my phone and called a taxi to come pick me up. As I waited I had notice the yells had stopped. I hope they are working it out. I really don't want Brayden to be mad at me. The cab pulled up and I stole a quick glance back at Ryan's house and then walked over to the taxi. A light rain began to fall and I quickly got in as I heard someone call after me. I shut the cab door and told the cabbie to take me to the nearest shopping centre. He pulled the car onto the road and I looked back out the window and saw Ryan yelling after me with an angry Brayden and a worried Zach behind him. I turned back around. I'm not going back right now. I need to be away from them. I'm tired of fighting at this point. I had too much of that over the past year. I watched as the rain softly hit the window pane and slowly rolled down it. The cabbie pulled into the shopping centre parking garage and alerted me that I had arrived at my destination. I paid him and got out. I walked around for a bit just wondering why I came here in the first place. My phone vibrated alerting of a text. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. Ryan was texting asking where I was. I ignored it but he kept sending more and more texts. I sighed and accidentally walked into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry" Why do I have the habit of walking into people. "It's fine looks like you were busy with your phone." Said a oddly familiar voice. I looked up and saw someone I did not expect to see in Canada. "Jordan?" I said confused. He looked confused for a second and then he fit the pieces together and recongized me. "Emmie? What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked shocked. I didn't know if he was angry to see me. We didn't leave on the best terms. "I live here now. I decided to move here after I graduated university. Wait you didn't recognize me?" He looked away embarrassed. "Well you look older." He said awkwardly. "And different" He added. "Going through a year of hell changes a person." I said letting out a weak laugh at the end and looking down at my fidgeting hands. He looked taken aback by my comment. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to mess up your year I-" He started apologetically. I shook my head laughing. "You didn't do anything. That relationship was a bad idea but not one that ruins a whole year." I said reassuringly. "Then what happened. If you don't mind me asking." I sighed. "It's a long story." Brushing it off. "I have time." He said doing he famous little half smile. "Okay you we better sit down though."

A/N

HEY EVERYONE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I AM SOOOO UNBELIEVABLY SORRY. I had to take a break because I'm not into youtube as much as I was because I don't need to fill that void anymore. Youtube helped me a lot during a stage in my life when I had no idea what to do. But now I do know what to do. I know what university I want go to. I know what I want to do with my future. LIFE UPDATES. 1. I have almost completely moved into my new room and I will post pictures when I finish it. 2. I will probably start a youtube channel in the near future!! YAY!!! 3. My birthday is tomorrow!! 4. WE HIT 15K READS ON JUST A GIRL NOTHING MORE WHEN I WAS AWAY. WHAT THE FLIGRPE KJVE I LITERALLY I FREAKED OUT MAN. We are currently at 15.6k OMFG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I know I didn't update for so long but I will be updating again. Even though I'm not really apart of the fandom anymore I enjoy writing. Also BIG question. So a long while back in Just a Girl Nothing More I took a break because I was writing a book irl called Grace, what have you done? and I said I wouldn't post it on Wattpad but I think I might. It won't be a ff and It's a real novel. But I want input on it chapter by chapter. So do you guys want me to post it on here? leave a comment if you think I should. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :)))))) P.S THANK YOU FOR 1K ON ALL SHE EVER WANTED I WILL UPDATE THAT SOON TOO :) THANK YOU AGAIN

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

LEAVE FEEDBACK

FOLLOW

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES

CHECK OUT MY LINKS IN MY BIO

AND BE NICE TO PEOPLE

Love you, Stay Strong You're Beautiful and Amazing, Freilos!

-Ty :}