Chapter 5: Just a girl nothing more

Song: Transpose - Bad Suns

We pulled into Brayden's drive and sat there for a bit. "Are you sure?" "No" I said. "But i'm sure it will turn out alright." I added so he wouldn't feel bad. I let out a sign and then opened the door. "See ya on the flip side." I said nervously and got out. Zach cracked a smile and pulled away." I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I wondered if Ryan had told Brayden that I was coming over or if he had just decided it would be better if I was a surprise. I don't think either option was optimal. Honestly if none of the above was an option I would take it. The door opened interrupting my anxious thoughts, to reveal Brooke, Brayden's younger half-sister. I had popped in during Brayden's skype calls with family a few times while we were together so they knew who I was. At first I think her face was shock but I wasn't sure. "What are you doing here?" She asked I think with maybe a twinge of nervousness. She looked behind her checking if someone was there. "It's probably not the best idea to be here just saying." I blew out some air. "Oh trust me I know, but Ryan's place is locked and Zach has an appointment so I had no where else to go." Brooke nodded and opened the door wider to let me in. She told me Ryan was in the basement. "You might want to grab a knife before you go down there just in case." She added jokingly, as she walked away. I took a deep breath and walked down stairs not knowing what I was about to face. I took slow wavering steps down the stairs. I turned the corner and saw Ryan and Brayden sitting on the sofa playing Halo 4. They were so caught up in the game that they hadn't heard me come down. I stood there for a bit not saying anything, knowing that once I had their attention it wouldn't peaceful anymore. I sneezed and both their heads turned. "Oh umm hey." I said awkwardly. Ryan got up. "Hey Emmie can we talk?" He said leading me away. Brayden turned away to look back at the game. "Did you tell him that I was coming over?" I said as soon as we were out of earshot. "Yeah he didn't take it so well. But I think it will go fine, I told him to cool it at least for today. And you can always hang out with Brooke." I nodded and we walked back.

Brayden's POV (a first for this book I believe, correct me if im wrong)

I heard a sneeze behind me and I turned to see Emmie. She was looking cute, beautiful, and amazing as usual. "Hey Emmie can I talk to you?" Ryan Said getting up, putting his hand on the small of her back and leading her away. I turned away, I couldn't stand to see her without me beside her. After she broke up with me I was devastated. I loved her and I had never felt like that with a girl before. She was amazing and beautiful. To everyone else she was just a girl nothing more but to me she was an amazing, precious, unique, innocent thing that I wanted to hold forever so no one could ruin her. But my love had started hurting her and that was one of the saddest moments of my life. The love I wanted to protect her with was one of the things doing the harm. That changes a person. I guess anger is my way of coping. I heard Emmie's voice and was snapped out of my thoughts. "Did you tell him..." I heard her say but not clearly. "...He...Take it..Well." I heard bits of what Ryan say. What wouldn't I take well? Ryan and Emmie walked back with Ryan's hand on her back again. Are they dating? Is that what I wouldn't take well? Well he's right, I'm not taking this well at all. Because that is the girl I love and I want her with me not with my best friend.

A/N

HELLOLOLOLO WAZZUP!?? AND THE DRAMA BEGINS!!! Sooo what did you guys think?? did you like?? I might start updating more because the story is starting to pick up and I have started to enjoy updating again :) Especially since you guys' comments make me so happy. So if you want to comment please do so. I LOVE TO READ THEM :))) DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

LEAVE FEEDBACK

FOLLOW

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES

CHECK OUT MY LINKS IN MY BIO

AND BE NICE TO PEOPLE

Love you, Stay Strong You're Beautiful and Amazing, Freilos!

-Ty :}