Chapter 12 (lemon)

Heyaaaaaaaa!!

Let me clear one thing...the chapter 11 and 12 happen on the same day, basically chapter 11 happened during the day so afterwards...the lemon for chapter 12 is at night(obvious heh🤭).

I think that's all and let's have 'fun'

.
.
.
.
.
Ok I'm kidding let's get started~

___________________________

Y/n's Pov

I've been running away from Killua ever since i bid goodbye to Alluka, which is gonna stay with Gon after being approved by Kikyo and Silva themselves.

But eepppp, he wouldn't stop me giving some creeps.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked as he held my hand.

"I think I'm going back to the two, I wanted to- don't!" I started kicking my legs as he suddenly picked my up bridal style.

"Nope, your coming with me this time" He continued to walk.

"B-but-"

"Besides...we didn't finish earlier right?" He smirked at me.

"You said you wouldn't go far and you promised!"

"Heh, let's just say that it's your punishment" He opened the door then secured it with a lock before proceeding on walking.

"But im-"

"Stop with the buts...also, don't forget that you promised me last time that our next meeting woud be more than before"

"Noooo" I cried as he put me down to bed.

"You got away many times, your clearly lucky that you came here having your monthly visit or else...even until now you'll be staying on the bed unable to walk these past 2 weeks" He explained with a glint of teasing tone as I glared at him.

"Don't talk to me" I laid on the bed and turn my back to him.

"C'mon I've been pent up these past days because of you"

I felt him lowering his body as my breath hitched when he put his hand on my waist then snuggled his face on my neck.

"I've been hard just by seeing you smile, especially when I took you out of mom's special room and just by seeing you wear my shirt" He turned me around as he smashed his lips through mine.

"I'm in need these past years, I tried calming my self by thinking about random things.. but damn, I ended up thinking about you..." He sucked my upper lip then played with my tongue..

"Just let me have your permission Y/n, once you said it I won't hold back any longer" He pinned me down.

"I'm all yours Killua" I kissed him first this time, putting my arms around him to deepen it as I licked his bottom lip for entrance.

After a moment, he catched up with me and responded to it. Pushing his body unto me even more as I felt his length down there, poking for some attention.

"I'm all your too Y/n" He broke the kiss and without any warning he ripped his clothes that I was wearing.

Letting him do it in his way as he unclipped my bra and started sucking my buds.

"K-kil..ahmm" I put my hands on his back as I lose my self to the pleasure that he was giving.

"Ahhh" I throw my head to the left as he sucked it harder, letting his hands that was on my waist, slowly went down to my shorts.

I felt his fingers massage my clit from the outside making both of my tights trembled in pleasure.

"Killua-i..aahhmmm." I bit my lip as he turn his gaze into me, still penetrating my lower part but left my buds on cold.