chapter 16

AISHA'S POINT OF VIEW

I was woken up by a kiss on my cheek. I opened my eyes and found him sitting on the floor beside the bed on which I lay. He held my hand.

"Subah bakhair."He said rubbing my hand.

I sat up in my place.

"What does that mean? "I asked in confusion.

"It means good morning in Arabic. "He said smiling.

"same to you "I said.

"It's time for Fajr. "He said kissing my hand.

I felt like the luckiest person on the planet. The way he woke me up was so sweat. I wanted to thank Allah for such a wonderful husband. The man sitting in front of me won my heart in one day only.

He got up.

"I have to go to the mosque for namaz. The prayer mat is on that sofa. "He pointed opposite to the bed.

He bent down and kissed my forehead and whispered in my ear.

"You look even more beautiful in the morning." I felt my cheeks burning. I could not stop smiling. He left after that.

Last night had been the best night in my life and today was the most amazing morning. The way he made me feel, so special was flattering.

Last night while I sat with my head on his chest, He had said

"You know today is the happiest day of my life because I have found you. The day Imam Farhan told me about you, I was shocked. I was not able to believe that you wanted to marry me. ''

He held my hand and placed a beautiful ring on my finger.

"This is a small gift. "He said

"Thank you, it's beautiful. "I said.

"That's because it's on your finger. "he said.

He held me closer.

"Tell me something about yourself? Why did you want to marry me? "He asked smiling.

"The way you talked so little, but left a great impression on others due to your kindness impressed me and I decided that I will marry you. And.... I think that you are handsome. "I told him looking down.

He smiled and said

"Thank you."

I looked at my hand now. The ring was right there, shining.

I got up and did my Wadhu. I prayed and made dua that it always remains like that. I thanked Allah for the amazing gift He had given me.

As I was making dua Ahmad walked in. He came and sat next to me on the floor.

when I finished my dua he asked

"What did you ask Allah for?"

"I thanked Him for you." I answered looking at him.

"So did I." He said taking my hand.

After that we slept.

I woke up alone in the room looking around I did not find him. I went into the bathroom and changed my clothes. I wore a black jeans and a grey shirt. I straightened my hair and did some make up. I don't know where Ahmad was but it was good because I got some time to get ready. I opened the door of the bed room and looked around, I started going down. He was right there in his trousers. He was in the kitchen cooking something. He heard me coming and turned around.

"subah bakhair!"He said smiling.

"same to you." I replied.

"what are you doing? "I asked.

"I am making breakfast. "he said.

"You could have woken me up, I could have helped you." I said moving towards him.

"I didn't like waking you up, you were looking so peaceful." He said smiling.

"you are pampering me too much, this will make me lazy. "I replied. I felt so bad.

"I want to pamper you. "He said taking my hand and coming close.

"you look very beautiful. If you stand here like this I will definitely burn the food. "He said smiling.

I blushed. He kissed my cheek.

"you go sit there. The food is ready, I'll bring it." He said pointing at a table for two near the windows.

"ok." I said walking towards the table.

He came and sat next to me. The breakfast was yummy.

"It's so tasty. "I said looking at him.

"Thank you. "He said smiling.

"So do you want to go out today? "He asked.

"let's stay at home together. What do you say? "I asked him. I wanted to stay home with him alone. I wanted to spent time with him.

"whatever you want. We'll also decide where you want to go for honeymoon. "He said.

we finished our breakfast and he showed me the house. It had two bedrooms and a guest room, a huge sitting room and a study. It had a beautiful little garden on the backside. I loved the house.

Then He started showing me some places and honeymoon packages on his laptop. They were so many, it was difficult to decide. Then I thought about Pakistan. I had always wanted to visit a country like Pakistan, how life was there. And I had heard a lot about the beauty of Kashmir I wanted to see it, and this way I might also get a chance to meet Ahmad's family.

"Why don't we go to Pakistan? "I turned around on the chair. He was standing so close, half bent.

I looked down immediately. He kissed my forehead and I looked up. He moved the hair from my face.

"Why do you want to go to Pakistan? "He said looking a bit confused.

"I want to see Kashmir; I always wanted to go there. Moreover I'll get a chance to meet your family. "I said in a low voice, still looking down.

"As you wish. It will be easy though, we'll not need any visa. I also want you to meet my family. My mother would be very happy. "He said smiling.

"So we are going? 'I was extremely excited.

"yes "He said laughing a little.