𝟎𝟎𝟐

( DAPHNE ROSALES )

ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 once again that day but as she waited outside of cabin fifteen she knew something bad was going on. however she didn't worry much as she constantly found herself yawning and her eyes slightly drooping.

she could see jason and annabeth headed toward her and the wing of cabins in the southwest corner of the green. some were fancy, with glowing walls or blazing torches, but cabin fifteen was not so dramatic. it looked like an old-fashioned prairie house with mud walls and a rush roof. on the door hung a wreath of crimson flowers-red poppies.

"you think this is my parent's cabin?" he asked as he and annabeth stopped in front of daphne.

daphne laughed at this before annabeth said. "this is the cabin for hypnos, the god of sleep."

"then why-" jason began to ask before daphne cut him off holding a hand in front of his face.

"you've forgotten everything," she said. "if there's any god who can help us figure out memory loss, trust me it's hypnos."

inside, even though it was almost dinnertime, three kids were sound asleep under piles of covers. a warm fire crackled in the hearth. above the mantel hung a tree branch, each twig dripping white liquid into a collection of tin bowls.

daphne stuck her hand out to touch the white liquid and let it roll down her fingers before she clenched her hand and the liquid disappeared from sight. jason looking confused before going to touch it as well only being stopped as daphne grabbed his hand.

"don't think you'd wanna do that" she suggested before he looked at her silently questioning why she did "i'm immune to anything made from a liquid. well i used to be..." she muttered to herself

soft violin music played from somewhere. the air smelled like fresh laundry. the cabin was so cozy and peaceful that daphne's eyelids started to feel heavy. there were plenty of empty beds, all with feather pillows and fresh sheets and fluffy quilts and-annabeth nudged her. "snap out of it."

the latina looking at the blonde with a small scowl before straightening and standing taller trying to ignore all the comfy things around her.

"cabin fifteen does that to everyone," annabeth warned jason "if you ask me, this place is even more dangerous than the ares cabin . at least with ares, you can learn where the land mines are."

"land mines?" jason asked making daphne nod as annabeth approached clover.

"they find enjoyment in anything to do with war" she explained before annabeth yelled snapping the two's attention to her.