Without you

Your hair is like the morning sun rays brightening my day with every swing caressing your shoulder so gently. Your eyes got me hypnotized. In them I find the wildest storms . Lightnings keep striking me again and again in my heart making my whole body shake in excitement.  My lip starts to tremble craving to touch yours. Every second that passes my heart beats faster and faster. Drops of sweat  are dripping down my forehead hitting the floor with a loud rumble. The blood that my heart pumps every second,from all the worries that are storming my head, makes me faint. I hit the ground hard in my own puddle of sweat. Everything it's blurry like I've lost of my eyesight. Soon I completely go unconscious. I wake up having a hard time  breathing.I look carefully around and  just in a moment I realize that you are gone . Not soon after that it comes to my mind that this was all a mind game of my own brain. I close my eyes trying to find you deeply in my brain once more. I keep on searching and searching even in the most little cracks ,linear dark hallways, but you are gone, completely gone. There's nothing left of me, just my body. Nothing but bunch of flesh muscles and bones. I feel empty.I am empty! There's nothing so fulfilling like waking up next you , and that's all gone, gone, forever. I'm drowning in my own tears. Every  passed second I can't breath more and more, again everything is blurry,everything doesn't make sense. Soon after, I finally close my eyes. I feel how all the weight comes off me. I feel light, I feel like a leaf which is blown by the wind. In a twinkling of an eye I see my hopeless body from the top, laying lifeless. All alone , deeply into the poodle of it's own tears. It's dead. I'm dead. Dead without you!

                         -The Looming Shadow-