Chapter 6

I just want to lay
on your chest
and listen to
your heartbeat.

•------------------------------------•

Tsukishima's Pov.:

It's not like this is the most unreasonable request he's made for me.

And I know once he gets something in his head, there's no way he'll listen to reason.

But for some reason, I am not that repulsed about it. And it's scary.

"This must be fine." I said after taking off my shirt and putting it on the toilet seat.

I am now standing inside a bathroom stall with an annoying shrimp. How great...

I don't even know why I'm doing this anymore but...

"You're taking your shirt off too?" I asked as he began to strip his top just as I did before.

"Of course!" He said throwing the shirt on top of mine, like it's the most obvious thing.

How is it obvious..?

Hinata looked hesitantly to his feet before getting closer to me, who was leaning against the wall.

What the hell am I doing..? I'm usually the rational one.

I stood there watching closely as he finally embraced me with his tiny hand on my back. My body shivered slightly when I felt pure skin touching my bare chest.

He's cold. I thought as his icy hands gripped on my warm skin.

"Wow.." He mumbled slightly, making me stop thinking to look at him.

Under that mop of orange hair I could see a smile.

"That feels... Amazing... I can finally feel your sound.." He said, seeming relieved.

I felt the blood rush to my ears as his deep breaths touched my chest.

"Tsuki... Can you hold me again?" He asked, not looking at me.

Eh?

"Oi, h-hell no! Stop dicking around!" I said as I felt my cheeks getting hot.

He got startled before quickly turning his head up to look at me in the eyes.

"HUH?! Why not?! You always do it!" He complained after grumping.

I thought about an argument but couldn't think straight as he looked me in the eye with his honey orbs which were shining with determination.

Ugh.. what the hell is happening..?

Dammit..

This ritual.. Hinata making me do this kind of things...

I nervously brought my hand behind his shoulders, hesitating before finally holding his warm, small back.

And me... Not refusing him.

I breathed his sweet tangerine smell as I rested my head on his orange mop of hair.

*Creak*

"Man, I'm nervous! When's our match today?"

I stiffed. Someone entered the bathroom, dang it!

I hear the foot steps as the people get inside. How many of them..? Maybe two.. three..?

"It's the second match today." Someone answered. "Our opponents are.."

As their are talking, I just hug Hinata closer involuntarily, afraid of being caught in this position with him.