Chapter 5

When you find a heartbeat
That calms the storm in you,
Hold it close
With everything you have.

•--------------------------------------------•

No Pov.:

"Okay everyone!" Daichi said clapping his hands to get the team's attention. The Karasuno team was in the parking lot, getting to the bus after the game. "We had a great match! Let's enter the bus now in a line! You can sleep once you organize your things properly!"

Everybody nodded, besides an orange head. He was stumbling on his own feet, fighting to stay awake, tripping over his shoe laces again and again with his head down. His eyes almost giving up to tiredness.

A tall blonde kept glancing slightly at him, cautious about not making it obvious. With both hands on his coat pockets and white headphones on his ears playing calming songs, the boy kept walking straight, tilting his head slightly back to watch the shrimp walking like a zombie.

"Pfft! Look at Hinata!" A whisper that came from a bald boy caught his attention.

"He is barely standing..He is exhausted." Enoshita answered, both hands on his hips, as he looked amused at the small middle blocker.

"Well, he played a lot today. Like he ran and jumped and, and that spike like 'whoosh' he made was so cool!" Nishinoya said excitedly.

Tsukishima looked at Hinata again to see the small boy choke on a snore. Holding a laugh he pursued his lips and turned to walk when he felt something bump on his back.
He looked behind and saw a bush of orange hair laying on his back. He could hear small snores and mumbling.

He got startled and stopped moving, a shiver rand down his spine everytime Hinata breathed against his clothed back.

He could hear de muffled laughs and snickers behind him.

'For God's sake.'

"Oi, get off, shrimp!" He said shaking the small boy by his shoulder.

"Tsu..ki.." The orange hair said while still half awake, clinging more to the taller boy.

"H-hey don't call me that! Stop leaning on me and walk straight to the bus so you can drool there!"

Seeing the little boy was in other planet he sighed before walking to the bus, with the small boy clinging on his coat for dear life while he snores softly, trying to ignore the amused looks from the rest of the team.

"Tsukishima, since Hinata seems comfortable with you, do you mind sitting together on the bus?" Sugawara asked, smiling lovingly at the view of both first years.

"I guess." The tall blonde answered, trying not to disrespect his senpai. It can't be that bad sitting with shrimp. Plus, he is sleeping so he won't be annoying the blonde during the road.

Sugawara smiled and clapped his hands. "Great!" Turning his head, he looked at Yamaguchi and Kageyama, who were discussing serves. "Yamaguchi, Kageyama, do you mind sitting together?"

Both boys looked at Sugawara, then at each other. Yamaguchi smiled. "Not at all! It's kind amusing to see Tsuki and Hinata together anyways."

He received a cold glare. "Urusai Yamaguchi."

"Gomen Tsuki.."

Kageyama just nodded. "I don't see any problem."

"Okay. It's settled. Let's enter the bus!" Coach Ukai I said entering the bus.