Captian underpants and the FrenziedFarts of Flabby flabouis

Narrator:
Meet George Bread and Harold Hutchins. George is the one on the left with the tie and flattop. Harold is the on the right with the t shirt and the bad hair cut. Remember that now! They are fourth graders at Jerome Horwitz Elementary, home of the purple dragon sing-o-long friends were you might hear them described as...disruptive! Bad aditude-ed, but we think of them as smart and sweet.'Know my rule!Please stay off the dirt!' And a bit silliness, silliness that can get them in a lot of trouble. "Smell you're own stinky feet?!" This guy school principal, Mr. Krupp.

Ms. Anthrobe entered "Did you call me? Cause I thought I-" "No."

"Your mother called."
"Im in a meeting!

Theme song:

'So George and Harold make comic books. Were cool. Me too! But they had a mean old principal who told them what to BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH! So they got a hypno ring. And first then made them dance. Then accidentally kind of purpose turned them into captain underpants! TRA-LA-LAA! With a snap hes the captain,not the brightest man. And don't forget when he's wet your back were you began. BLAH-BLAH-BLAH!. But put it all together what could possibly go wrong. And this the end of the captain underpants song! By George beard and Harold Hutchins. TRA-LA-LA!

Captain underpants and the FrenziedFarts of Flabby flabouis!
__________________

FINALLY IM DONE.....wait no

Chapter 1:P.E. is P.U.

Harold and George sat on the chairs waiting for Mr.Krupp to say something. Silence. They all blinked.

"Are-Are we supposed-"
"No! You're out there being a disturbance to the world while you're supposed to be in P.E.!"
A sign that had Mr. Meaner on while words saying 'your supposed to be in P.E.!'

"Um, we have a note from the doctor."
"That note, is from a VET!"
"I was feeling, sheep-ish."
"My, dogs hurt." Then the started giggling" I was, cat-it-todic."
"I feel, eel!" George laughed.
"My throat was horse"
"I was elephant!" Harold laughed while George looked confused.
"That doesn't really" "yea"

Narrator: We apologize for the bad puns. If you would like these seconds of your life stuff marshmallows in your mouth, nothing will happen but, you got marshmallows. Mr. Krupp grabs a giant book and starts to search through the pages. He started humming. Then he found it" AH HA! Rule number 6324, its is agents any student to ride a water buffalo or any type of bison- wait" Mr. Krupp grabs a pen and starts writing in the rule book. "AH HA! Incomplete P.E. may be caused for in-saturday detention!"
"You just wrote that in there!"
"P.E.!"
"But,  Mr. Meaner the gym coach, doesn't like us"
"Nobody likes you!"
"We like us"
________________________

(S/n) sweater name
(P/c) pant color
(F/e) face expression

In the hallway, students were running away from the most dangerous group.  On the left we have Volin with a big smile and mostly covered in purple. On the right we Sineray, the most dangerous and toxic one with black ripped jeans, and a black sweater that reaches her knees, and a resting-bitch face. Know we know why she has Sin in her name. And in middle we have Y/n. They wore (s/n), (p,n) and a (f/e). Running, hiding and pushed into lockers, their aura fills the school. Glares at everyone in their way.

The most dangerous squad in history.

The Mood-Killers

They have been known for setting gas stations on fire to EXLPODE. The murder their enemy's and, parents. They are wanted in every state in the world. They rob a bank, never caught. A house, store, mansion, anywhere rich?! Never caught. Their eyes can see your soul and lifetime.

Never mess with them
______________________________

AGHHHHH!
GOD DAMMIT ME FINISH SOMETHING ELSE! Anyway hope you enjoyed this. Bye