Chapter 3: Tears and depressed .

Today , will be the day I , Park Young Il will confessed to dokyungsoo my love for him.

I can't stand this feeling anymore, his face , his voice makes me feel safe and secured .............

7.00 a.m
Ring ring !! My alarm play the tune of
Xoxo

7.30 a.m
I take a shower and dress up for school . I just wear something casual like a ripped jeans ,a big size T-shirt,
a hat and a sneaker.

"Here goes nothing ." I sighed while grabbing my car keys .

Then , Appa came  with someone who looks very familiar .

"Younggie come here , Do you know who is this ?" Appa said while looking at my face .

"What  a minute ... Yoo Ra unnie !!!! You're back ! I shouted happily .

Yoo Ra is my older sister , ooh I miss her soo much .She return from Seoul University  because she has a month off from the university . She got every subject that she learned an excellent mark or A+ . She's the opposite of me . She had a long beautiful hair which is soft as silk . She had a feminine aura making everybody fall for her. Plus everybknow that she is a very successful businessman in Korea . But nobody knew I was her sister .

After that , I hugged her and bid her goodbye cause I need to go to school .

Yoo Ra povs :-

She became "that" because of her former crush . That stupid ugly ....... (her crush) When will she can change and forget about the pass (sobs for a while)

"I miss the old young Il ..." I  said quietly .

.................................. ...........................

Meanwhile for young il ...

I arrived at school , open my bag and saw some novels that I brought . I started reading them .

Then , D.0 came ...

Young Il : Goodmorning (shyly )
D.O : Good morning beautiful .
Young Il : (blushes)
D.O : Wait , there's something on      your face.
Young Il : What ?
D.O : A mosquito mark XD hahaha
Young Il : Yah!!!Seriously? \(〇_o)/
D.O : But , you look different today, you look .........
Young Il : What ? Aniyo , I didn't wear anything fancy ...
D.O : you look ... Cute .
Young I'll :(◎_◎;)(●__●)