Baekhyun

Baekhyun Pov:-

Why does Younggie doesn't know who I am, After all the thing I have done , Im starting to regret everything I have done to her.
I miss her soo much ... She'll never forgive me if she knows who I am.

Young Il pov

Young Il drives happily to her mansion when she finally gets to say that to d.o ... Then she took out her phone when she reached her mansion...

*Checks phone*
( founded an old picture of a girl and a boy holding hands ) Then she realised who it was , Baekhyun... & her?

"Yah who is this , a girl holding baekhyun's hand , but she almost look like me.

A tingling feels lunges around my body as I remember something then everything turns black...

Before I passed out, I heard my sister shouts my name

"YOUNGGIE! "

Short after that I passed out.

........................................................................

(Flashback )

" I love u , oppa ... Please, I hope You'll accept my love.

" Well then , I like u, u like me 2 , shall we go on a date? "

" Wait, so this means we're like a special thing now? I can't believe it."

" This show you that Im yours."

*baekhyun kisses your mouth*

O_o ( your expression )

" O...... oooo.... k"

Our relationship turns out fine until I discovered a dark secret about him .

I went to his home on a Saturday night, wanting him to give me a one last hug before I'll be going to Tokyo for A week but it turns out That he was cheating on me when I was not around . The girls had a pretty baby face who I seem to know.

"Baekhyun, where r u? I asked but not knowing bout the cheating thing.
*opens baekhyun door and I saw him kissing and hugging a girl *

* immediately, he stands up and tried to get off from the girl*

"Younggie, Its not what you're thinking off!" He says almost shouting

"BYUN BAEKHYUN,HOW COULD YOU! I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BUT YOU DO ME LIKE THIS, YOU'RE AN ------- ! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER'S BUT I GUESS I AM WRONG! WE ARE OFFICIALLY BREAKING UP! I said as tears are rolling down my face.

Without any further, I ran as fast I could to the roads to get away from baekhyun who is chasing me from behind.
Then, I saw a bright light shining through my eyes then my body is covered with bloods and baekhyun beside me crying his manly tears.
" forgive me Younggie, I Love u! " he said while crying
After that day onwards, I lost my memories about baekhyun and me but still I remembered everything beside that.
Now, I realised I hate the boy named baekhyun.....

......................................................................

Hello , I'm terribly sorry for not updating any sooner because

1. I have tons of home works to finish
2.I'm too lazy

3.I ran out of ideas while trying to update this story

BUT, mianhe, I'll try to update many chapter sooner or later.
If I'm having trouble to update it , I'll be writing bout it here

HUEBUEIEJEJNEJJ

K that's all from me, Mianhe CHINGUS !

P/s watch exo's love me right, it is so awesome !

K BYE!