Charted 4 : I'm ready

(At the toilet)

High,high,high,( crying) ...

I was so scared when I looked how d.o looked at Moon Jie . His eyes turn to a heart shape as well as his lips.

I can't wait any longer. I needed to tell him after the school ends .

"Fighting Young Il!" I said confidently as I wipe my tears away .

Maybe I should returned to the class...

(At the classroom)

"D.o can I tell you something after school ." I said while blushing heavily. (A/N : I created that word XD)

"Well ,okay ." He said,giving me a curious look. 

Oohh,I just wanna pinch his cheek he looks very cute . I stared at his cheek .

"Younggie , wae are you staring at me like this,I'm shy so stop staring at me !" he pouts ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Kyahhhh, he looks very cute omagadd..(●__●)(#^.^#)

_______________________________________ 

(Break time)

I was searching for seats , when I saw d.o wave his hand at me .

"Younggie sit here !" he shouts .

"Okayyy." I replied .

I started to walk at his table,I saw EXO (which is d.o's group ) and.......

MOON JIE?????????...

WHAT THE HECK IS SHE EVEN THERE !???..

I started to wander around the table , cause I didn't know where to sit .

"Just sit beside me . A guy named baekhyun said .

"Gomawo." I thanked him .

I started to walk to the canteen and I  bought an egg sandwich, orange juice and a chocolate cake . 

Then,I returned to the exo table .

While I was sitting I noticed somebody was staring me .

"Baekhyun!" I was shouting in my heart ...

..............................................................

Baekhyun  POV :

I saw somebody was walking , then d.o waved his hand at her Signing that he wants her to eat lunch with us . As she was getting nearer , my eyes only focused at her.Indeed, she is a unique girl with a tomboyish style but she looks very cute.

"What am I  saying !" I said quietly almost whispering .

Maybe, I've fallen for her ?.

.............................................................

100 views !!! thank you very much guys ...  I will put more effort in the next chapter, I sometime wanna give up on this fanfic but you guys change my mind .. Please tell me what Can I improve in this fanfic .Sorry for mistakes in the sentences or grammar . Tell me who is your bias in exo in the comment section .

Gomawo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                     Love
                                                         Suzy