Chapter 29 - Life Storys Part 1

Note: Don't let anybody Get you mad you're astonishing I wish you recognize that!

"So Ingeniously you had parents before?" Midas asked "Yep," Meowscles said "Let me take you back to way back in the days before I was all sexy I lived with my mom and dad My Dad had very bad drinking and smoking addiction so he was just barely around for me anymore. So my mom had to raise me all on my own. Whenever My Dad Came home he just came to abuse me and my mother" "Oh my god... I'm so sorry" Midas said   "You have nothing to be sorry about," Meowscles said "Anyway, When my dad went to rehab and drinking rehabilitation class he was clean and he was there for me often he taught me to fight, lift weights, be fearless and notice I did this when I was 11 years old... But when my dad's time was up I never felt the same without him and I was so unhappy, so isolated. When I moved out and I was going to college I got my education and I was planning to go somewhere far away but I wanted to stay here on the island and meet some people. 2 years later at that yacht party... that's when I met you Midas I never forgot the moment we crossed paths and we looked at each other. Man the good old days. But when I was straight girls never really wanted me I wanted to be happy and free. I needed Life, I needed someone, but the night I met you recognized whom I desired in my life... You Midas... You are the one that intensified my every mood and every single day you make my day more vivacious I Luv You Midas (Yea sorry For the Fancy Words)