Chapter 16 -Smashed

"I see pink fairies everywhere" Midas said disoriented "Yes this feels incredible..." Meowscels said. If you do know what smashed means already it is a phrase about being drunk, so basically Smashed is drunk. 

The next morning... "what happened" Meowscels asked   "we were smoking dank and drinking good" Midas said  "oh ok" Meowscles said "what do you want for breakfast?" "Cat nip" 1 min later Midas was on his computer doing some work while Meowscles takes his nap. When Midas was done working and Meowscles was still sleeping he decided to go do his own thing and DJ... 1 hour later Midas walk home to Meowscles staring at him and licking his paws "welcome home daddy😏" Midas rips off his shirt and they did stuff "Midas why is it not in" "idk I'm trying to lock the target" "got it" flop flop flop "ahh daddy fuck me more!" "Abra cadabra!" "Woo that was good rumble" Midas said  "you know what Midas nmmmm" Meowscles Moaned has Midas was shoving his fingers up Meowscles ass "oh so you wanna go another round" Midas said "yea, but this time I'm In charge." Meowscles said plop plop "oh fuck yess, your cock is glorious" "o really suck it then"

1 min later Midas  was choking on Meowscles's cock

The next day "Meow" Meowscles Moaned "hey buddie good morning" Midas said scratching Meowscles's head "what's for breakfast" Meowscles asked"Pancakes?" Midas asked "You just read my mine" Meowscles said

"Did you know that Skye and Tek got together" Meowscles said "Really, shall we give go visit them" Midas asked "you betcha"