Chapter 18 -Midas Has A Daughter?

"What, this has to be a joke right?" Midas asked but it was not. Midas was going to have a beautiful baby girl. "FUCK, I CANT BE THIS SHIT HAPPENING TO ME" Midas yelled in frustration "Midas it's going to be ok" Meowscles said trying to comfort "I should be happy... but I'm not". Tek was out drinking with his friends Turk and John Wick. "Cheers to Tek and Skye's lightning relationship" John yelled. When Meowscles was getting ready for bed he saw Midas laying there with a sexy outfit and a rose in his mouth "hello Meowwww-scles" Midas said "are you ready to rumble" Midas said "I'm horny so what the fucking hell" 1 min later "yea yes"Midas Moaned "mmmmmmm" "dick fight"Midas said "oh your on". "Hey babe" Tek sayed " hey how was the bar" Skye said "Tireing" Tek said "I'm going to sleep do you need anything" Tek said "nope I'm fine" Skye said "ok night babe I love you"

The next day... "Midas I clapped back on you like I never had before" Meowscles said.

Ex calls... "what the hell do you want" Midas says "your having twins"

"WHAT. No this cant be fucking happening" Midas yelled.

"I have been searching for the angecy for decades" Maya "i am going to find you Tek no one will keep you from me."

"I'm not rasing these kids" Midas's ex says. "Ughhhh"

"This is how to write your name in myan /÷("

"§ķýë"

I'm done my fucking hands are hurting