Chapter 2 - Familiar

After parking and checking in to the hotel, Jotaro began to head to his room.

"You coming?"
"I think I'll wander around a bit okay Jotaro? Don't worry, I have a map with me, so I won't get lost. And I promise I wont get hurt."

He nodded and turned towards the elevator down the hall. He's been really protective of me since I almost died back in 1988, but he knows I can protect myself if I have to. 

(I swear last time I searched it up, it was 1987, but now its 1988?)

I exited the hotel and began my mini journey through the surrounding area.

-Smol time skip-

I had found a small café that seemed nice and sat down. I looked around, taking in the scenery.

'Morioh seems so isolated from the rest of the world. It's so calm here..'

My thoughts were interrupted by a menu being placed on the table in front of me. The waitress pulled out her notebook and readied her pen.

(Btw, your eyes are only those certain colours when you use your stand, otherwise they're your natural eye colour)

"Hello, my name is Y/n, I'll be your waitress today."

She seemed so familiar, but I'm certain I would remember her if I met her before. I stared for a few more moments until she gave me an awkward smile.

"Sir?"
I freaked out slightly when she spoke.
"Oh sorry! I still don't know what to order yet, I haven't even checked the menu yet..."
I smiled, embarrassed I was caught staring.
"You must not be from around here, I noticed you were admiring the scenery. Morioh does seem calm doesn't it?"
I nodded, agreeing.
"Sorry for staring, you just seem familiar."
"That's okay, I recommend our strawberry cake. It's not expensive and it tastes really nice."
"I'll try it then. And for a drink I'll just have a glass of milk."
I smiled at her as she wrote my order and walked away. I still couldn't shake the feel I knew her from somewhere.

(Sorry if you don't like strawberry cake)

-Y/n pov- (A few minutes before)

"Y/n! There's another at table 2, and my hands are full. Can you wait on him for me?"
A waiter/waitress asked. B/f, my friend ever since I moved here, they had always been there for me.

"Sure thing!"

I walked up to the table, bringing out my notepad and pen.

"My name is Y/n, I'll be your waitress today."

I looked towards the costumer and recognized him immediately. He seemed to be staring at me, confusion on his face. I don't think he noticed the surprise on my face as he seemed to be lost in thought. It was Noriaki Kakyoin.

The thing is, I'm not from here, not even this universe. I'm from a world without stands nor the Joestars. I somehow developed a stand a year after I watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which allowed me to travel to this universe and save my favorite character from his death. When I use my stand, my eyes turn vibrant shades of blue and red. Back in my world, I was absolutely obsessed with the anime, especially Part 3: Stardust Crusaders. I'm a huge simp for Kakyoin, and I always wondered what would happen if he had lived. Would the future change for the good, or for the bad? 

At least I left behind 2021...

"Sir?"
I asked, removing him from his thoughts. He answered me, a small embarrassed smile on his face. It was kinda cute.
"Oh sorry! I still don't know what to order yet, I haven't even checked the menu yet..."
"You must not be from around here, I noticed you were admiring the scenery. Morioh does seem calm doesn't it?"
He nodded lightly.
"Sorry for staring, you just seem familiar."

'Seems he doesn't recognize me...'

"That's okay, I recommend our strawberry cake. It's not expensive and it tastes really nice."
"I'll try it then. And for a drink I'll just have a glass of milk."
He smiled widely at me, and I had to turn so he wouldn't see my embarassed face.

A few minutes later, after waiting on my other tables, I came back with his drink and cake.

"Here you go, I hope you like it!"
"Thank you. Say, do you know any good places to get groceries around here? My friend and I are visiting for an unknown amount of time, and sometimes cooking is better than eating out."
"Yep! There's a grocery store 2 blocks from here with anything you need."

Soon enough, he paid for his food and bid me farewell.
"The cake was great, hope I see you again soon!"

Please vote!