chapter 1

"Alright chat!" you exclaimed, your streams waiting screen quickly flipping to the image of your face. You greeted your viewers with a glowing smile, eyes shining and fairy lights twinkling behind you. The little wii song played, props to Tommy, and you bobbed your head to it, reading the flurrying messages of your chat.

"Hey!Hey guys!" A giggle parted your lips as the chat continued to explode with messages. They were all excited. You hadn't streamed in about three weeks, your online presence dwindling to you simply showing up on other peoples streams randomly. "Oh how I have missed you lot!' You grinned, letting the music fade out. You meant it too. It was a much needed break, for your mental well-being and it let you focus more on projects.

"I know, I know, I've been pretty absent for a while guys but please! Don't worry. Nothing happened. I simply just had a well needed break." You looked back to the chat and snorted, laugh uncontrollably falling from your lips from the message you read. "See, now you're all joking that I deleted twitter but hey - I actually did!" You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, grabbing your phone and showing twitter in the appstore. It said 'redownload'.

"Crazy, chat, I know. Don't fear guys, my twitter spamming days are not over. See," You brought your phone back up to the webcam, quickly swiping away a text message with your finger,"Re-downloading it right now! Oop-" more messages came through. Thankfully, it didn't actually show your texts, just the alert. "God, chat, I'm just so popular. I told you guys I wasn't lying about my pure mass of friends."

Another song played, it's cute dancey tune causing you to bob your head. "And guys~~" You turned dramatically to the camera, pulling an attempt at an intriguing expression. "Today is a big day. A big big day. For not only am I, the number one person ever, making my return back to the internet, I am - drumroll please!" You did a drumroll on your desk, smiling hard as your chat was filled with excited confusion. "I am joining the Dreamsmp! kinda."

You burst hard into laughter at the cheers in your chat, then the immediate 'HUH?'s of confusion at the 'kinda'.

"Guys! Guys! Don't fret - I am going to be on the Dreamsmp. It's just not my first time being on it."

You pulled minecraft up on your stream, swiftly clicking on the 'multiplayer' bar.

"I'll explain, okay chat. See, back in the humble days of the Dreamsmp, where it had just started, me, ya girl, was a member!! And I still am." You glanced back at chat. "Yeah! Some of you guys remember! Not in the very first one, but I actually make many an appearance on the first few vods. Before I was a streamer."

You see the message 'YOU AND DREAM ARE FRIENDS?!?!?' and snort, gently shaking your head. "Yes guys, Dream and I are friends. We go way back, Dream and I."

'CHILDHOOD FRIENDS?' Another person asks, the rest of the chat going crazy.

"Childhood friends?" You muse, pretending to think. "You could say that? I guess. Dream and I met when I was 16 and he was 17. Not exactly childhood but, hey, still pretty young."

'IN REAL LIFE' and 'Have you seen Dream irl?' caught your eye.

"No, no chat! Not in real life. Sadly, I have still never visited Florida. Would love to though, I guess." You smiled softly, tearing your eyes away from the chat. "We pinky promised that the first time I visited America would be to see him but, hey, California's been pretty cool recently." You paused. "Dream, if you're watching, that was a joke."

Your chat was still going crazy.

"Yeah, yeah, I know Dream and I don't really interact much online but that is most definitely on my shoulders. When he started popping off, dare I say, on the youtube and I decided I wanted to also be a streamer, I told Dream I didn't want to be known as 'the girl Dream knows' and that I wanted to make my own online presence first." You took a sip from your bottle, laughing at the message on your phone. "Dream messaged me just now actually, saying..." You grinned. "He just told me to hurry the fuck up and get on the server. Chat, Dream cares for me so much." You typed out a quick message to Dream.