𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Y/N had to sit down or else her weight would have buckled under her and she would have fallen on the floor

Y/N had to sit down or else her weight would have buckled under her and she would have fallen on the floor. Padfoot had absolutely no idea what was going on apart from the fact that she looked like she was going to cry at any moment. Remus continued to sniff her stomach and rub his head all over her as a way of claiming what was- is his.

'There's two in there.' Remus' low and deep voice broke out again in her head and her jaw went slack with the information. Tears were now slowly falling down her face and Sirius immediately went back to his normal form and kneeled between her legs, trying to make her look up at him. "What's wrong, Snowy?" He asked with panic.

Remus let out a ferocious growl and bared his teeth at him. Even though he knew Sirius wasn't a threat to either of them, the smell of a male dog still lingered and it was threatening to his lycanthrope form. Sirius looked between them with a frown before stepping away from her because as much as he cared for one of his closest friends, he also valued his life.

"I'm pregnant. It's why I can't transform and why I've been feeling off... Pregnant..." she went off in disbelief. Sirius looked up in shock and his first instinct was to go hug her and congratulate her and Remus, but two things stopped him. One, Remus was a werewolf and two, that same werewolf would have ripped him apart limb by limb, so he stayed in his spot vibrating with excitement.

A full minute passed in silence and Remus continued to nuzzle his head into her, feeling the energy of the babies that were already perfect. Finally, a smile spread across her face and the tears of joy only increased. "I'm having cubs!" She exclaimed with a laugh.

Sirius smiled at her from across the room and Remus let out the loudest howl he'd ever let out and they were positive that all of Hogsmeade Village and Hogwarts could hear it. She shook her head in disbelief and hugged the werewolf. 'This night needs to be over already,' she spoke into their mind bond. He nodded and whined before motioning to the bed.

Taking out her wand, she pointed it at the bed and transfigured it into something much nicer. Their little trio always slept together like a little wolf pack, but there would be one person not in her dog form tonight. "Never thought I'd live the day to see Remus become a father," Sirius said in amazement.

Y/N couldn't even speak as she laid down on the bed, the high from the excitement finally (barely) subsiding and it left her feeling tired. "I mean sure he'll probably drop the baby a few times, and they'll be stupid like all of us, but they'll fit right in!" He exclaimed with laughter. Remus didn't seem to find it funny because he growled at him and he held his hands up in surrender as he went back to his dog form.

"I'm going to be a mother..." she sighed out, staring into the ceiling that was covered in holes, revealing the night sky. Remus lay curled up into himself next to her and Sirius lay at the foot of the bed like he always did. It was habit that he did so because he was always the 'watchdog' on these nights from when they were students.