Sans and the Power Outage

Half of this story and the whole of Stripes belongs to RaechelTiger.

Nightmare chuckles, smiling.

"Are you gonna tell the other Nightmares?" Stripes asked.

"I-I'm just gonna l-let boss do it..." Nightmarionne replied.

"I might, I was just gonna let them figure it out," Nightmare said.

"Okie!" Stripes gets up and is walking in the direction of a wall and vanishes suddenly.

"Okay..." Nightmarionne said, not comfortable with displaying affection publicly for how the Nightmare House ran for so long that you couldn't ever show weakness.

"Unless you want me to just tell them," Nightmare looked at her quickly.

"It's fine, boss..." Nightmarionne replied.

"Okay," Nightmare said.

Stripes is on Nightmare's shoulder suddenly. "One more thing. How come you call him 'boss'?" She asked Nightmarionne.

"H-he's the head of the h-house, and even th-though he insists both of us have equal power after we... we tied in a brawl, I still don't quite believe th-that. S-So I just call him boss. For respect, y-ya know?" Nightmarionne explained, stuttering.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... okay that makes more sense. Bye!" Stripes vanishes and arrives in the office in the original Five Nights At Freddy's location and is sitting on the desk looking at the guard.

Nightmarionne looks down at the ground again. Nightmare has an arm around her. She blushes slightly and leans in unconsciously. Nightmare keeps her pulled close.

Nightmarionne is blushing deeply.

Nightmare is also blushing.

"Um... wh-what do y-you want t-to do, b-boss?" Nightmarionne shyly asked, breaking the silence.

"Whatever you want to do," Nightmare replied.

"O-oh..." Nightmarionne didn't really know what to do.

"W-what do you wanna do?" Nightmare asked her with a slight stutter in his voice.

"U-um... I-I guess... watch a m-movie...?" Nightmarionne proposed shyly.

"A-alright," Nightmare agreed. D*****, why am I stuttering!? I already confessed, there's no need to be nervous!

Nightmarionne nods and carefully gets out of Nightmare's grip to go pick out a movie. Nightmare lets her pick it out. She picks out 'Rise of the Guardians', because she is also a little childish and hates horror films.

Nightmare is smiling.

Nightmarionne shows the box to Nightmare. "I-is this one o-okay?"

"I'm fine with it," Nightmare replied.

Nightmarionne smiles happily. "Yay!" She puts it on, then sits on the couch, waiting for Nightmare.

Nightmare sits next to her, smiling.

Nightmarionne smiles and leans into Nightmare. "I-I think th-this might be your first non-horror film..."

"I think it is," Nightmare agrees, and puts an arm around her, pulling her close to him again.

Nightmarionne blushes and snuggles into Nightmare, watching the movie.

Nightmare blushes, smiling when watching the movie with her.

Nightmarionne smiles, having seen the movie a few times with Evan, Plushtrap, Nightmare Balloon Boy, Freddle, Smokey, Beartrap, Nightmare Cupcake, and Jack-o-Lanturn.