Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Bonnie, and Nightmare... Stripes?

Half of this story and the whole of Stripes belongs to RaechelTiger.

"Well, this is just great. I'm standing awkwardly in the hallway with my best friend, in the dark, knowing there is a... very sensitive puppet in the house." Nightmare Freddy grumbled.

Nightmare Bonnie sighs. "Let's just use the wall and find our way back our room..."

"Alright." Nightmare Freddy sighed.

Nightmare Bonnie reaches towards the wall and drags his hand along with is and grabs ahold of Nightmare Freddy's wrist and starts making his way around.

Nightmare Freddy follows Nightmare Bonnie.

Nightmare Bonnie gets them back to his room. "There," He turned to Nightmare Freddy. "So what do you wanna do now?"

"I dunno," Nightmare Freddy replied.

"Neither do I. Can't do much with the lights off." Nightmare Bonnie said.

"Yeah." Nightmare Freddy agreed.

Nightmare Bonnie sighs.

"Mmm..." Nightmare Freddy tried to think.

Stripes is sitting in front of them suddenly with her ears perked and eyes glowing.

Nightmare Bonnie startled by her sudden appearance.

"Whoa." Nightmare Freddy said, a little startled.

Stripes giggles. "Hello!"

"Oh, it's just Stripes." Nightmare Bonnie realizes.

"Uh-huh! And I have glow sticks!" Stripes takes all the glow sticks after activating them and has three rings formed from them that aren't connected at all.

"Alright then..." Nightmare Bonnie said.

"Cool." Nightmare Freddy said.

Stripes giggles and has them slide down her arm and up into the air and catches them as their smaller suddenly.

"Whoa..." Nightmare Bonnie said in surprise.

"Nice." Nightmare Freddy said.

Stripes has them vanish, then goes up to Nightmare Freddy, wanting him to lean closer.

Nightmare Bonnie is watching.

Nightmare Freddy leans a little closer, confused.

Stripes reaches up and pulls out the glow sticks from behind one of his ears and shows their all connected and stuck that way and back to their original size.

"Whoa." Nightmare Bonnie is impressed.

"Incredible." Nightmare Freddy said.

Stripes giggles and has the rings perfectly balanced.

"How do you do that?" Nightmare Bonnie asked.

"A good magician never reveals her secrets." Stripes said mischievously.

"Heheheh..." Nightmare Freddy chuckles.

Stripes has the rings separate suddenly and shrinks them again and tosses them up as they vanish.

"Heheh..." Nightmare Bonnie also softly chuckles.

"Nice." Nightmare Freddy smiled.

Stripes giggles and gets on Nightmare Bonnie's lap and pushes his jaw down then reaches in and pulls out the rings.