Chapter 6

Kirsten's p.o.v

I arrived at Smackdown and I had a promo to do so I got ready. Once I was ready I made my way to the gorilla and saw that the Authority and Seth were out there. I signaled for my theme to hit and they were shocked.

I'm just a step away I just a breath away

I walked out with a mic and signaled for them to shut the music up.

"Well if it isn't the authority and there little sell out Seth Rollins. Oh who is behind him is that Kane and Big Show or is it little dick and Little Dick" I said and everyone laughed.

"Oh you think your funny huh Angel well you have a match tonight against mister money in the bank Seth Rollins in a TLC match" Triple H said. " And in the meantime get her" he said and Big Show and Kane came out of the ring.

I smirked "I knew this would happen so I have backup" I said and then Romans theme went off and roman came out with Dean, Jeff, and Matt.

"See ya later Seth" I said smiling an evil smile.

I went backstage and well I changed my theme to monster by Skillet and I changed my attire. I wore a a mask over my face and put in black eye contacts. I had dark makeup on also with black shorts and crop top with a black leather and black combat boots. I had fake teeth that my canines were kinda like vampires fangs.

I went to the gorilla and Seth was already in the ring. I smirked and my new theme hit.

The secret side of me I never let you see I keep it caged but I can't control it,
So stay away from me the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls in the closet in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed
In my body
In my head

Why won't somebody come and save me from this
Make it end!

I feel it deep within
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I came out and Seth's mouth dropped as I came out and I look around and so did the WWE universe. I walked down to the ring and slapped some hands along the way. I slid in the ring and take off my jacket. I did this weird screech and it was way louder than Paige's and way better than hers.

Seth saw my fangs and his eyes widen and I smirk showing them off. Our match started and I tackled Seth to the ground and started throwing lefts and Rights. The ref pushed me off of him and I turned around to get kicked in the face by Seth. He kinda just stood there seeing what I would do.

Just then Sting showed up and Seth was distracted enough to hit my finisher on him and win the match.

I walked up the ramp smirking at Seth and Sting put a hand on my shoulder and walked me backstage.

"Hey freak nice freak show" Alicia yelled.

Ouch that hurt.

Next thing I know I am being called all these names from I guess my former friends. I start crying and I ran to Triple H and Stephanie's office.

"I will like to quit" I said.

"What why?" They said.

"People hate me and I can't take it maybe I will return one day" I said and they understood.

"Good I guess this is goodbye" I said.

"By Kirsten" they said and I walked out and grabbed my stuff and went to Jeff's.

"Hey Jeff I am sorry but it is best that we break up" I said crying.

"What why?" He asked.

"I can't do it anymore Jeff I quit people hate me. I just can't handle it I'm sorry" I said leaving Jeff in his locker room.

I went to sleep at the hotel after I booked my flight back home to Chicago.

--------
Ooh what's gonna happen I'm interested to hear what you think