Chapter 4

Kirsten's p.o.v

Jeff and I are actually dating and I'm loving every minute of it. I just hope he won't cheat or anything cause it would break me in half. We arrive at smackdown and I gave Jeff a kiss and went to the girls locker room. When I walked in all the girls looked at me for a second and then screamed.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"You and Jeff are dating! That's what's going on!" Paige said.

"And your freaking out because?" I asked.

"I knew you two would be together I could see that you liked each other oh and Aj you owe me 20 bucks" she said.

Aj rolled her eyes and handed over the cash.

"You two betted on us?" I asked.

"Yep and I won" Paige said.

I shook my head and laughed "you two get weirder by the day" I said.

"Shut up" Aj said.

"Hey Aj can I borrow a pair of converse please" I asked.

"Sure here" she said giving me her grey and white ones to go with my attire of white shorts and my grey crop top.

Paige, Aj, and I made our way to the gorilla and was met by the Bella Twins and Alicia Fox. Nikki had her title on her shoulder proudly showing it off. That title will be mine someday I guarantee it.

They went out first.

"This match is set for wood fall and is a 6 woman tag match introducing first the team of the Bella Twins and Alicia Fox and making their way to the the ring the team of Paige, Aj Lee, and Angel" he said as we entered the ring.

I started first against Nikki and she held her belt up and got in my face before handing the belt to the ref.

The match started as I got her into a headlock and then kneed her in the stomach. I grabbed her and went over and tagged Aj in. She worked on her until she tagged in Alicia. They went back and forth until Aj tagged me in and Alicia tagged Nikki in and Alicia and Paige were fighting outside the ring so was brie and Aj.

I kicked Nikki in the stomach and did the twist of fate and then went on the top rope and hit my finisher for the win.

"And your winners Angel, Aj, and Paige" the announcer said.

I walked over and grabbed Nikki's title and stood over her holding it up in the air before setting it down and walking up the ramp to the backstage area.

"You did great babe" Jeff said walking up to me giving me a hug.

"Thank you Jeff good luck out there" I said.

"Thank you how about a good luck kiss" he suggested.

I chuckled and kissed him and walked to the divas locker room and took a shower and changed. Once I was done Jeff was done with his match and we left for the hotel.

"You know Kirsten you will make a great divas champion" Jeff said.

"Ya really think so?" I asked.

"I know so" He said.

"Aw thank you baby I think you will be a amazing world heavyweight champion" I said.

"Thanks babe" he said kissing my forehead.

"Alright I'm going to bed I am tired as fuck" I said.

"Alright goodnight sweetheart" he said.

"Night" I mumbled and fell asleep.