Make Up

Have I ever told you guys that I'm too soft when it comes to Yedam hyung?

Well.. Who's not right? Arggghh why did he ever sing that song..

No offense meant guys, but you know when we were having YHY, I think I was caught again, I've been avoiding to be on my members mercy of teasing me 'bout being whipped,

it's true though but I just don't like to look less swag or cool in front of Yedam hyung..

Anyway I also saw them being whipped not just me even the hyungs and noonas staff along with sunbaenim YHY so Im OK but not OK at the same time, what?! are they gonna be my competitors of Yedam Hyung affection too.. Aisht I don't like it really..

But what can I do he's just so talented, genuine, great and perfect for me..

Ahh I am actually proud of Yedam hyung, he graduated with high honor a student could received, I admire him the most Coz despite all the busy schedule he still grabbed the award..

But what the heck!? why there's a lot of girls having a selfie with him after his ceremony, shouldn't he avoid them nor put some distance? Like dude Covid 19 hello!? And I'm mad right now just thinking about it, what if he got caught of the said virus?

But who am I kidding right? those are his close friends whom he met even before he met me.. And I'm jealous, yes guys too jealous that they got to be with him in his special day during and after ceremony and I can't go there, I mean we can't go there to be with him due to damn virus..

and here I am again watching YHY broadcast with my members him beside me, its him singing make up cover and it's like he's singing it to me, so yeah I told you I'm soft when it comes to Yedam hyung.. Just like that I've forgotten everything he did at day time this day.. And just like that this feeling intensified more.. too much more I don't know if how long will I  ever handle this..

Ohh guys please don't forget I'm not gay it's just Yedam hyung we're talking about and I am really so whipped.

Have I ever told you that I don't like it when there's a fancam fucosing on Asahi hyung and Jeongwoo reaction during Yedam hyung's performance!?

Why do the fans love it? They should love my reaction too but aisst the camera men hyungs didn't fucos on me, mine could have been the best reaction they could ever have and for sure fans would love it.. Forget the teasing as long as the fans would do some Harudam staff.. Yes I know all about it and I love it.