Lips

Have guys watched the treasure studio episode 17 if no then I'll tell you something that until now making me sulk, you see at the beginning I was seated at my BFF and my Yedam hyung back with annoying Panda hyung but then all of a sudden I was asked to change seats with Jaehyuk hyung who by the way is getting on my nerves just like asahi hyung, like duh he calls  Yedam hyung his mom and Asahi hyung his dad.. And also he's so touchy with my Yedam hyung seriously why can't they keep their hands to themselves..

Well anyway let's go back to how annoyed I am with that episode, as I've said on my last rant that I am awkward to Yedam hyung but it doesn't mean that I would miss a chance to be seated near him but yeah the staff just had to be annoying and listen to jihoon hyung to change my seat, like seriously why would they listen to an annoying panda hyung aishht..

My mood was slowly falling that I just wanted to go home and sulk, good thing Yedam Hyung was asked to play the game and choose me as his partner.. The downpart was I couldn't concentrate no matter how I tried to not fucos on Yedam Hyung's lips my eyes just won't listen to what my brain is telling me.. I really can't concentrate, I wanted us to win the game but aishht I am so distracted and again my mind was reminiscing the last 3 nights event, aigoo I don't want him to be disappointed but I really can't concentrate, just look at Yedam Hyung lips am pretty sure you would go crazy as well, how much more If you'd tasted it even for just a moment.. Just like how I've tasted it, I know it'll forever be imprinted in my whole being how that soft lips feels with mine pressed to it.. Ah that lips.. I so wanted to read what its saying but my mind just giving me different scenarios on what to do with that lips and because of that we lost I can't even protest Coz the annoying panda hyung was smirking.

I told you guys he is so annoying the Audacity of him played the game with Yedam hyung they got it, I am happy they won the game but am sad Coz I was hoping it was me that would give yedam hyung that win title I could have a chance to hug him again in broad day light..

We got home and finished that schedule me being annoyed.. I seriously need to hold my tuntrums this days.. It's like me and Yedam hyung is falling apart.. I gotta get my younger self courage of being clingy and unfiltered.. I'd really miss sniffing him even with cameras rolling, love hugging him even with the members around.. But everytime I gotta move one of the members would be near him or would distract him worse annoying Panda Hyung would talk nonsense or would cage and lock me to his side.. Why would they that to us, to me..?! Yep to me, Coz they won't do that to Yedam Hyung, everyone just adores him..

Note: sorry too short but I don't know what to right next.. So yeah.. Really need more real crumbs from harudam.. Am getting rusty..